Coronavirus (COVID-19)

42 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I really don’t meant this to make me sound like a kunt but I’m starting to wonder how effective masks really are. I was working last night outdoors and could clearly see my breath and my colleagues streaming through our masks😑

You must wear trainers with velcro straps because there is no way you can tie your own shoelaces

48 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I really don’t meant this to make me sound like a kunt but I’m starting to wonder how effective masks really are. I was working last night outdoors and could clearly see my breath and my colleagues streaming through our masks😑

Spoiler, if the mask stopped your breath escaping you would be dead. That's why they aren't saying cover your mouth and nose with thick plastic and instead use breathable layers of fabric

Spoiler, if the mask stopped your breath escaping you would be dead. That's why they aren't saying cover your mouth and nose with thick plastic and instead use breathable layers of fabric
And now we wait to see if Donald Trump reads P&B/thousands of Americans asphyxiate themselves in the next week

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, 101 said:

And now we wait to see if Donald Trump reads P&B/thousands of Americans asphyxiate themselves in the next week

I hope Trump signs up for Pie and Bovril once he's got a bit more time, he would be an excellent addition.

55 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Had my first dose yesterday morning, bit of a sore arm last night but that’s away now and as I’ve never had a flu jab I have heard that’s standard.

No wonder it’s sore if the vaccinator hit you with a jab, seems unnecessary from them, what did you say to them?

I thought it was a jag 🧐

56 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Had my first dose yesterday morning, bit of a sore arm last night but that’s away now and as I’ve never had a flu jab I have heard that’s standard.

I had a dose in the 1970's (I think). After a couple of weeks it cleared up with treatment

15 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

You must wear trainers with velcro straps because there is no way you can tie your own shoelaces

That's me tae a T.

I can barely reach my taes so velcro is the bees knees.

17 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

1% of what population?

If you mean Scotland, it’s 0.1% emoji14.png

Ffs

30 minutes ago, 101 said:

1% of the population, get the pubs open, with a scotch egg to ward off Covid.

Happy now?

Just received an email from EasyJet.

Had flights booked for Krakow in March, we’d been talking about moving them to later next year.

Flight now cancelled and been offered refund or voucher.

Looks like most airlines are going to take the chance.

Just received an email from EasyJet.

Had flights booked for Krakow in March, we’d been talking about moving them to later next year.

Flight now cancelled and been offered refund or voucher.

Looks like most airlines are going to take the chance.
I'm the same for a flight to Berlin. Second time it's been cancelled and I'll just push it back a few months again.

In other news, I see the figures in England are beginning to go gaga again a week after the end of their lockdown.