Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, bairn88 said:

The covid doom mongering makes its way onto the COYB falkirk FB page....do they realise what vaccines do 🤣🤣

2.JPG

It's all well and good the vaccines doing what they're supposed to do, but when you're continuing to test healthy players a few times a week its bound to result in asymptomatic positives and postponements. An absolute riddy of a season just like the league cup campaign if testing/isolation continues 

38 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Why in the f**k would you order a book before it’s even published? And why in the f**k would you buy hers?

By May next year no-one in the UK is going to give a shit about Coronavirus and will have forgotten all about her.  Zero sales unless she gets them in now.

It's all well and good the vaccines doing what they're supposed to do, but when you're continuing to test healthy players a few times a week its bound to result in asymptomatic positives and postponements. An absolute riddy of a season just like the league cup campaign if testing/isolation continues 

No no no that’s not how you turn this into a falkirk thread at all;

The vaccines have clearly won but it’s still been utter dire, this is the worst covid performance I’ve seen in a long time and any decent variant would have hammered our useless and isolated defence. For us to be getting 50 thousand first and second doses a day at this level and still turning out those kind of performances is an embarrassment and the board must resign

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Prob already been posted but emoji23.png Screenshot_20210722-173228_Twitter.jpg

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:
Prob already been posted but emoji23.png Screenshot_20210722-173228_Twitter.thumb.jpg.7bbf1f9c842a738adeec9ae6ad3660c5.jpg

utterly shameless

59 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Neck and blowtorch spring to mind.

57 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Why in the f**k would you order a book before it’s even published? And why in the f**k would you buy hers?

54 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I’d fucking love to try the theory out on her. 

27 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I've just made my competitive squash return after an,18 month hiatus due to the place being shut.

They can fucking ban squash permanently after that as far as I'm  concerned.

I'm going to be lucky to get out of bed tomorrow.

Brilliant to be back though, roll on my next game on Monday.  Still prefer my new gentlemanly hobby of bools though.

P.s 

f**k of Devi 

👀👇

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Poor Devi even the weans are making an arse of her now 😄

EFB113B8-DB41-4029-BC73-261F1091E422.jpeg

2 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

All the 'good sense and judgement of the British people", vaccines, phone apps and public health adverts in the world cannot overcome the mindset of a horny teenager. 

Not just in England. As seen on the local "billboard"

Screenshot_20210722-190739.jpg

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yep.

She's might have been told to show there's an audience for it before the publisher will give it the OK.

A bunch of people on twitter saying “love you Devi, you’re so smart and beautiful” doesn’t mean they’ll buy the book.

trnava-pochod-protest-sport-ultras-spartka-futbal-opatrenia-5-.jpg.a7a88f1d34b870e0b9a229b95ed8a2b9.jpg

Spartak Trnava fans demonstrating today for restrictions on sporting venues to be binned in Slovakia. Key demands made by the organisers of the demo:

- Freedom to enter all stadiums, not just for football

- Unrestricted entry i.e. without a need to provide a medical certificate, and

- Entry to a sufficient capacity, "not nonsense like 1000 people in a 20,000 seater stadium, or similar". 

Meanwhile we have Clownshoes Leitch dishing out edicts from his high priest ceremony on Off the Ball.