Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
What if you take a flying f**k at yourself?

This is the Danger I know & admire, welcome back you crabbit auld basturt.

There’s people on here who are unwilling to accept a core message because it doesn’t suit their personal preferences.

Then there’s folk who have never engaged in the debate who then try to be smart arses.

Guest Moomintroll
There’s people on here who are unwilling to accept a core message because it doesn’t suit their personal preferences.
Then there’s folk who have never engaged in the debate who then try to be smart arses.

You will get some Police who will take it too far, but the vast majority will handle it correctly, If I got stopped on the way to work I would be quite happy as I want the selfish arseholes to be weeded out.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You will get some Police who will take it too far, but the vast majority will handle it correctly, If I got stopped on the way to work I would be quite happy as I want the selfish arseholes to be weeded out.

For every arsehole police officer there will be 500* arsehole arseholes.

* this number is an estimate.

14 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

For some, it will be the fact that they are deliberately flouting these laws/guidelines that will be driving their behaviour. 

Yes, I think so.

There is also the group who think it doesn’t apply to them either. I noticed from some of the online chatter in a Open-water swimming group I am in that they think it’s fine “because they are experienced and won’t get into danger”.

That’s a shit attitude towards a hobby that has some definite dangers at anytime but now It’s even more so, some of them can’t see that there are a few more dangers swimming in the sea than there are going for a 30min run in the park outside. 

3 hours ago, Zuma said:

Worst things ( deaths apart ) about Covid-19 is it's provided c***s like Joe Wicks and Janey Godley to showcase how annoying they are.   

Wicks better not win SPOTY

Hadn't thought of this. Jesus f**k. If it happens I'm straight down Wishaw general to lick the floors of the covid ward. 

46 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

What so three cops in England, one of whom, Nick Adderly is an outstanding leader who misspoke at a press conference (at a time of unprecedented stress and pressure) and all of a sudden thats the police everywhere arseholes abs overstepping their bounds aye?

Dick heads coughing on cops to try give them corona virus, cops who are carers and cant see their loved ones for fear of giving them corona virus because front line cops still dont have ppe. Cops offering to come back from annual leave to help out instead of staying safe at home. Aye but just you concentrate on a couple of examples of it in a different country.

Not enough use of cops in that post imo. Cop. 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There is something totally bizarre and surreal that we have to implore, nay beg, people not to go out this weekend at the height of a deadly pandemic.

Yeah, you’d think self-preservation would have made this obvious for people.

I know I’m very much in the minority, but I see no reason why we can’t be attending football or Guns N Roses/TRNSMT in July, it’s 3 full months away, and the peak isn’t expected to be no longer than 3 weeks away. Obviously people deemed high risk might want to swerve social events for a good few months 

15 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I know I’m very much in the minority, but I see no reason why we can’t be attending football or Guns N Roses/TRNSMT in July, it’s 3 full months away, and the peak isn’t expected to be no longer than 3 weeks away. Obviously people deemed high risk might want to swerve social events for a good few months 

It's more likely these events will be cancelled ahead of time due to the amount of planning involved, rather than the virus being rampant on the dates you would be attending them.

However, TRNSMT not being cancelled yet at least allows for positive thoughts that they are at least giving it every chance.

Guest Moomintroll
It's more likely these events will be cancelled ahead of time due to the amount of planning involved, rather than the virus being rampant on the dates you would be attending them.
However, TRNSMT not being cancelled yet at least allows for positive thoughts that they are at least giving it every chance.
Or following the baldy Manc wanks usual protocol, he is just hanging onto everyones money for as long as possible.

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

That’s what I thought too. None of the big Glasgow summer music events have been cancelled yet, or Little Mix and the the Killers at Falkirk in July