Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

This seems quite clear.  I’m assuming all P&Brs are abiding by this.

6D53DE78-DB4F-41D0-BC6B-39F8825D0053.thumb.jpeg.ac8cd83bec1e9717d0a12baacdb67f48.jpeg

Best just use the lighter hybrid then, the other one does look a bit mountain bikey...

What's the difference between going out on the roads and off road tracks for an hour?

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

192773.jpg

There we go chaps, don't say I'm not good to you.

That material must have steel like strength. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was cycling across Fairmuir Park (wha’s in cherge here?) with the bairn earlier and the filthcopter was circling above us. It then headed in the direction of Lochee. 

#ACAB #Torycunts #tapedthequeen

celtic have a helicopter, we'll need to up the hubris and get a 747.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

He's saying don't go off cycling in the mountains ffs. It's not difficult.

He didn't say that. He said "don't go mountain biking". You don't need to go to the mountains to go mountain biking.

He's made a vague, unclear statement that is not helping.

"Cops".
Cringe.
The police cannot be trusted. End of.
History is full of stories of corruption, collusion and abuse of powers by pol,icing authorities in almost every country in the world.
They need to be kept on a tight leash. Particularly at times like this.

^^^ got a speeding fine and asked the police officer ‘do you know who i am?’ type post.

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

He didn't say that. He said "don't go mountain biking". You don't need to go to the mountains to go mountain biking.

He's made a vague, unclear statement that is not helping.

Would you say you were going mountain biking if you were cycling around town? People are being deliberately thick about this and finding ambiguity in minutiae when the advice is clear as water with a tiny bit of commonsense.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Would you say you were going mountain biking if you were cycling around town? People are being deliberately thick about this and finding ambiguity in minutiae when the advice is clear as water with a tiny bit of commonsense.

You're missing my point.

I understand what he means. I've understood what the guidance has met for the past three weeks. But there are hundreds and thousands of folk who are not complying with the guidance, and statements like that aren't helping. It's vague, it's unclear, for some reason it seeks to separate exercise from hobby, despite exercise being a hobby for millions of people.

Do you genuinely think that statement made the previous guidance any clearer?

Stanley Johnson saying on Sky News on his son picking up the virus,  :  "if it can strike the Prime Minister it can strike anyone. We really need to take this seriously now"

What an arse.  What he didn't point out was that not so long ago Dumbo was going around shaking hands with affected victims in hospital.

51 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I know I’m very much in the minority, but I see no reason why we can’t be attending football or Guns N Roses/TRNSMT in July, it’s 3 full months away, and the peak isn’t expected to be no longer than 3 weeks away. Obviously people deemed high risk might want to swerve social events for a good few months 

Peak might be 3 weeks away but how long will it peak for. Best keeping an eye on Italy and seeing what they do next.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

And yet, they recorded less new cases and less deaths today than yesterday.

Their deaths are not escalating

Eh, they've escalated by the number of deaths today. It's just the rate of deaths that's not increasing.

Went back to the original post and know what you mean now.

Edited by The DA