Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Stanley Johnson saying on Sky News on his son picking up the virus,  :  "if it can strike the Prime Minister it can strike anyone. We really need to take this seriously now"

What an arse.  What he didn't point out was that not so long ago Dumbo was going around shaking hands with affected victims in hospital.

The same Stanley Johnson that said he would go to the pub if he NEEDED to, only about 4 weeks ago. What a cad

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Guy on facebook, cycling fanatic. Took himself and kids on 20 mile trip using cars to forrest and loch.
Is this verge of philpy/truncheon material?

Cyclists are without doubt the worst offenders when it comes to flaunting the rules. Even worse than neds and jakeys.

I’m having to work through this as I’m laughably classed as a key worker and I have had nothing but grief from pompous, ignorant cyclists. Scum of the earth. 

15 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Cyclists are without doubt the worst offenders when it comes to flaunting the rules. Even worse than neds and jakeys.

I’m having to work through this as I’m laughably classed as a key worker and I have had nothing but grief from pompous, ignorant cyclists. Scum of the earth. 

An interesting thing I’ve observed as I look out the window and ponder the new dystopian world order Is that despite road traffic diminishing to 1950s levels and the streets being absolutely deserted, there are still numerous grown adults cycling along the pavements. 

9 minutes ago, Snobot said:

An interesting thing I’ve observed as I look out the window and ponder the new dystopian world order Is that despite road traffic diminishing to 1950s levels and the streets being absolutely deserted, there are still numerous grown adults cycling along the pavements. 

I have helpfully pointed out to a couple of cyclists riding on the pavement that the roads are quiet. This helpful advice also comes with the suffix "you effing cee" so it sinks in. 

Deliveroo wankers seem to be the worst offenders which is why their backpacks should have the equivalent of a car number plate on the back.

I keep getting PPE mixed up with PPI.. maybe I should start a telephone claims hotline "Have you been missold a promise of record NHS funding in a General Election and as a result been exposed to the risk of contracting a deadly virus..."

The law doesn't say that only "key workers" should be going to their work. Employers can legally still expect their employees to come to work as long as 1) the employee can't work from home and 2) the business isn't on the list of those ordered to close (pubs, restaurants, non-food shops, leisure venues, etc).

9 hours ago, keithgy said:

My oldest daughter is a nurse and has had to go to B&Q to buy goggles as they have a shortage of face masks in her hospital.

Direct her to this email and they will sort it covid-19-health-PPE@gov.scot

7 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Boris needs to ask permission from America to fire them.

Nah it's even better than that if they missiles are in our submarines they belong to us as soon as they are fired they belong to a private company so need their permission to fire