Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The death rate in the UK has almost double in one 24 hour period.  If it continues at this rate in 21 days from now 46,137,344 people will have died.

I hope the SPFL awards us the league title and promotion before then.

The death rate in the UK has almost double in one 24 hour period.  If it continues at this rate in 21 days from now 46,137,344 people will have died.
I hope the SPFL awards us the league title and promotion before then.

In fairness, that’s the same number of fans Celtic took to Spain that one time.

I was in Tesco in Springburn about an hour ago, and they had no toilet rolls, dried pasta, liquid soap, hand sanitiser or rice (other than those Uncle Ben's microwave packs).

They did have several aisles full of people raging that someone else had decided to stockpile before they could though.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

I was in Tesco in Springburn about an hour ago, and they had no toilet rolls, dried pasta, liquid soap, hand sanitiser or rice (other than those Uncle Ben's microwave packs).

They did have several aisles full of people raging that someone else had decided to stockpile before they could though.

You just described probably every supermarket in Britain, its the Irony that someone beat them to the panic buying.  Theres probably more on the supermarket shelves in Zimbabwe or N Korea. Pretty much very little anyone can do tbh as there isnt that much known about it apart from the wash your hands bit but then you go down the road of when you open a door how many people have touched it get a trolly/basket again same thing who has handled the money before you etc i could go on but in the words of Jack and Victor

Image result for thats plenty meme

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Tesco Forfar also out of those items. No baked beans left and wee sticker saying there'll be a limit on how many tins per person will be available when new stock arrives. Sadly no rioting or fights to report.

Was told the store has taken in more money this week than they did at Christmas.