Coronavirus (COVID-19)

I think most of us knew this anyway but this outbreak has shown a few things up -

1. Social media. The amount of bullshit posted about the virus and suckers who believe everything stuck on a meme only for it to be disproved by another meme.

2. The amount of clatty b*****ds that didn't was their hands/cover their mouths when coughing % sneezing previously, and to some extent still aren't is alarming but again not surprising.

3. The I'm alright Jack brigade. Let's be honest. We knew this country was at least half full of them anyway but stockpiling on toilet roll, hand soap ect and even some selling stuff on Ebay for ridiculous prices. Madness.

These p***ks shouldn't be forgotten about when this all dies down.

5 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I think most of us knew this anyway but this outbreak has shown a few things up -

1. Social media. The amount of bullshit posted about the virus and suckers who believe everything stuck on a meme only for it to be disproved by another meme.

2. The amount of clatty b*****ds that didn't was their hands/cover their mouths when coughing % sneezing previously, and to some extent still aren't is alarming but again not surprising.

3. The I'm alright Jack brigade. Let's be honest. We knew this country was at least half full of them anyway but stockpiling on toilet roll, hand soap ect and even some selling stuff on Ebay for ridiculous prices. Madness.

These p***ks shouldn't be forgotten about when this all dies down.

1. leads to 

4. The people that post said memes forget their whole Lives statements/beliefs and turn into Adolf wanting isolation/'crackdowns' etc,  and think they can and 'should' control the Pandemic, because there's an old biddy 'somewhere' who might be saaaaaved 🥰 , whilst taking down Capitalism as a byproduct, and killing thousands more.

These are usually the same folk that think the NHS is underfunded, and not just full of folk that are overpaid.

19 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I wonder if Trump will falsely announce he has coronavirus, to propagate the myths that a) the virus isn't that bad and b) he is healthy enough to resist it.

He'll then hang out in bed for a few days eating KFC and watching Fox News, emerge again saying he's a optimal specimen and doctors are astonished how he's so fit.

Image if he gets it and survives. He'll come back smugger than Richard Madeley after he got away with shoplifting. Probably bringing his god into it too.

1 minute ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Image if he gets it and survives. He'll come back smugger than Richard Madeley after he got away with shoplifting. Probably bringing his god into it too.

His supporters’ god you mean.  He’s as religious as I am.

10 hours ago, throbber said:

We have 15 rolls left, no idea how long that usually lasts us! People stock piling that and hand sanitiser to such ridiculous extents are not only selfish but incredibly stupid. 

Toilet rolls are not like tomatoes, they won't go bad...

8 hours ago, Steven W said:

Suspect your post is laced with some sarcasm, but anyway, Mikel Arteta is seemingly "feeling better already".

A positive note in a sea of negativity.

(Positive in the sense that here's someone who's had it and feeling better inside a couple of days. I couldn't care less about his position as manager of an EPL club)

That's because all the matches are off.

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

I drove into the car park to get some crusty bread go with my soup.......and drove through and out other end!

Don't blame you mate.

Just as well you never needed the soup, as the shelf had been pillaged.

Lidl in Dumbarton has a great instore bakery btw 👍