Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

What she wants to reopen seems to actually be a bit ahead of England, because she is talking about greater reopening in April that England aren’t talking about until May.

Also good that they are happy to bring things forward if the data allows it.

Yeh I think the extra time and not flinging everyone into schools will mean we can have a bounce in April.

1 minute ago, MP_MFC said:
2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
Level 3 for restaurants at end of April, the old level 3 was a total waste of time for most restaurants. 

Which I guess is why she is saying subject to some modifications

She should be able to tell you what those are, what reason is there for keeping that until a later date. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Level 3 is broadly similar to what England is aiming for on April 12 (at the earliest). It actually allows for indoor household mixing in cafes etc a couple of weeks ahead of what they're going for.

The big questions is what they'll be looking for in terms of data for potentially accelarating things.

I think they'll be looking at the effect of schools going back more than anything. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Level 3 is broadly similar to what England is aiming for on April 12 (at the earliest). It actually allows for indoor household mixing in cafes etc a couple of weeks ahead of what they're going for.

The big questions is what they'll be looking for in terms of data for potentially accelarating things.

It was just that she had mentioned hospitality reopening, they aren’t doing that in England till mid -May I think. Though they can use beer gardens outside from April.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Literally just a route map to level 3 tiers. Fucksake man. 

Nah this is still different from the English tiers system.

She is giving dates but with the caveat that data could allow things to open up earlier - which again differs from England where they have issued "earliest possible date"

3 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Worship really isn't before everything else. It's right at the end before the levels. 20210223_142618.jpeg

It will mean that 20 folk can congregate indoors in a church well before 2 people from different council areas can meet in a park.

Yip it's pretty much following the England plan. Not too different at all with the added bonus of a chance of accelerating that BJ didn't give.

She should be able to tell you what those are, what reason is there for keeping that until a later date. 
She has said they will be fleshing it out more in the next few weeks as more and more data becomes available.

I think it is a remarkably measured opening up and is broadly similar to England other than her going full Boris and telling you social distancing will be finished by June.

34 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
35 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:
Worship really isn't before everything else. It's right at the end before the levels. 20210223_142618.thumb.jpeg.bec4b97fe6beb3f6bac72428daaccb54.jpeg

It should be when the Cinemas and theatres open, and not before.

The guys allowing church to open earlier than the pub or bookies, didn't see that coming.

no rousing hymns I hope.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson