Coronavirus (COVID-19)

38 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

This gets on my tits in Scotland. 

Why is every overcrowded rail carriage, every ferry that is postponed by bad weather, every doctor's appointment that is postponed, every pothole in the road, every lazy arsed schoolkid that fails exams etc etc etc....the absolute, PERSONAL responsibility of Nicola Sturgeon ???

Life is imperfect. Always has been, always will be. But we, in Scotland, live in such a tiny-minded society, it seems that a certain amount of people feel that they have the right to blame every single unfortunate moment in their lives on the First Minister. 

Boris Johnson is a khunt, but is he personally and absolutely responsible for an ambulance that turn up 5 minutes late in Devon, or trains that are crowded in Lancashire, or money wasted on a local building project in Norwich ???

Of course he isn't, so why don't these blinkered fuckers in Scotland start looking upon OUR government in the same way ?

Because the folk tagging her are 99.99% of the time raging Unionists and/or ***s who think like exactly as you've described re personal responsibility.

I'm a few hours late to this, but thon Charles p***k is an absolute wet wipe.  If you're that spooked by covid that you don't want to be near anyone ever again, then stay at home.  The rest of us will attempt to get on with normal life.  You c**t.  

I am part of a group on Facebook for patients/carers that have the same cancer as me. Daily people ask if it is safe to see their grandchildren. Some have never met their grandchildren yet or haven't seen them for 18 months. They are so scared of covid they won't even meet their own grandchildren. 😫 Every time I reply that I've lived with a 2 and 5 year old who go to nursery every day andI  can't avoid them unless I moved. Ffs your life is already limited with cancer. Go and see your family.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Left Back said:

When you put yourself out there as the all knowing benevolent leader who is better than everyone else and going to fix the entire country what do you expect?

You post some shite. She's a politician, nothing else.

Are you Charles ? 

My 3rd Somerset game this season and todays was the one that felt like pre March 2020. Pitch invasions, barely a mask in sight, a big away contingent, some old guy pishing BESIDE the toilet block rather than in it, smoke bombs, pie stalls and chip van's open. Just need to do away with red zones and get the hospitality back and we're laughing 

Almost universal lack of facemasks or covid/distancing chatter at the fitba today. That feeling of normality of seeing St. Mirren being fucking shite, getting irrationally angry about it and venting my feelings about the events leading to my team being shite at an unsuspecting (but clearly deserving) linesman was fucking glorious.

Also, my partner has reported about a 90% instance of her customers in the past week asking 'Do I need to wear this now?' as soon as they are in the salon - upon her confirming, 'Not if you don't want to', the masks are papped straight back into the handbag. Majority of her customers are in the clinically vulnerable brackets but long since double jagged.

It's getting to f**k and hopefully not coming back. Only the genuinely deranged are still clinging to it at this point. Even the vulnerable whose protection they claim their posturing is for, aren't giving anything resembling a toss as they are brimming with antibodies.

A lot of the anecdotal stuff on here is a load of shite, but that one rings true to me. Spoke to my papa last week and he was asking about going back to the football and whether masks were still needed. This was while we were in Level 0 and before the advice was updated to them being "recommended", so I said "yes technically, but some folk aren't bothering".

His immediate response was about how daft that was since it was outside and you didn't need to wear them in pubs or nightclubs or anything like that. This was a guy who didn't want to come and meet his granddaughter for the second time ever in a park in December because it was against the rules, but clearly that fear has gone.

Guest Bob Mahelp
7 hours ago, Left Back said:

Spoken like a true disciple.

Another Unionist trope. Because you get called out for posting bitter, twisted BritNat pish, I must be a 'disciple'. 

Wrong. 

Your post was just utter shite, nothing more, nothing less.

12 hours ago, H Wragg said:

If Charles was aware of social distancing having been ditched on trains, as per his reply to the Scotrail bloke, how come he was bemoaning the lack of a conductor limiting numbers in his original Tweet?

Knob.

Could you imagine a conductor had limited numbers and told we'd Charlie to get off. 

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Charles the knob will be seething at the pubs being packed tonight in the city centre of Edinburgh. 

Someone carried out a survey recently in an attempt to find out how people got home after a whole evening spent drinking in a pub.

The results were staggering.

11 hours ago, pozbaird said:

A few pages ago I mentioned that the e-mail marketing stuff I get from a few airlines and hotel chains always assumes I won’t fly or stay in their hotels because I’m afraid of catching Covid. Found an older e-mail from Qatar Airways and screengrabbed the photo. Hopefully this has relaxed a bit at least now. I appreciate the cabin crew are probably hardly delighted themselves to have to wear all this, but then again, maybe some of them just wouldn’t feel safe without it. I’m not judging anyone. However, this photo really, really made me want to jump on a plane…

’Chicken or pasta? White wine? Certainly Sir, fancy some root canal treatment or a filling after dinner?

19B27043-2360-464B-B487-C969AC98F1A3.jpeg

What makes you think that some of them want to wear such gear? I suspect it was airline policy and they had no choice. I can send you a photo of everybody in my local supermarket wearing a mask and a shield, myself included. Not because i want to or choose to but I'm not getting in without it and even If I was I'd be looking at a 50 quid fine for not wearing them. It's not always a matter of personal choice.

This thread seems to have went very ''Sevco 55''  recently, but instead of  ''i don't really bother about the fitba much these days mate''  to  a ''simply the best'' ''heart in hand'' die hard, its went all f**k masks and mask wearing twats, 

Edited by Meldrew