Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:
11 minutes ago, charon said:

Genuine Q for you WTShaft.

Whit wid cause more upheaval/panic/strain on the NHS/ work/ country?

A/ not testing anycunto and dealing with the aftermath.

Or 

N/ testing everyone and quarantining everyone that tests positive, then putting the same number into hospital as A/ option?

Go to bed.

Not far off true, but glad you answered the Q 🙄

No matter, it'll be whit it'll be, and neither of us can influence the Response.

Just differing opinions butting against each others.

3 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

If you avoid sick people and have good hand hygiene you're pretty probably safe.

The defining moment of who's clatty and who's not.

Who doesn't avoid sick people? If I'm ill the last thing I want is visitors. I apply this logic to all sick people and don't go near them. I try not to get within 2 metres of anyone if I can help it.

Although I do have a sore throat just now.

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Rumours are the guy who caught it in Dundee works for Dover, not the port but the place that make the petrol pumps. Don't know if he went into work though.

Aye, the old Tokheim.

They treat their employees like lab rats so hopefully the whole place closes for a bit. 

33 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Rumours are the guy who caught it in Dundee works for Dover, not the port but the place that make the petrol pumps. Don't know if he went into work though.

This is typical Scotland. An unwanted infection started with a Dundonian pump.

Guest JTS98

More good coronavirus news as Air Asia fire out a tremendous deal to keep people flying amid fear they'll have empty planes forevermore,

Unlimited flights from KL to Australia, China, Japan, Korea, and India for the next twelve months, all for the princely sum of $118. I'm in. Only need to pay airport taxes for the flights. KL to Perth return coming out at around fifty quid.

Not likely to be off anywhere soon, but the end of this year and start of next year are time-off-heavy times for me. Pays for itself, etc etc.

Or we all die and I don't get to go anywhere.

3 hours ago, JTS98 said:

More good coronavirus news as Air Asia fire out a tremendous deal to keep people flying amid fear they'll have empty planes forevermore,

Unlimited flights from KL to Australia, China, Japan, Korea, and India for the next twelve months, all for the princely sum of $118. I'm in. Only need to pay airport taxes for the flights. KL to Perth return coming out at around fifty quid.

Not likely to be off anywhere soon, but the end of this year and start of next year are time-off-heavy times for me. Pays for itself, etc etc.

Or we all die and I don't get to go anywhere.

Have you got a link to this? I've just tried for early December to either Perth or Brisbane from KL on Air Asia site and both are coming in over 400 usd.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

Have you got a link to this? I've just tried for early December to either Perth or Brisbane from KL on Air Asia site and both are coming in over 400 usd.

Yeah I was straight on looking for flights to Bangkok but nothing particularly cheap. 

Guest JTS98
1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

Just go to the Air Asia website and it comes up at the top.

It's possibly a Malaysia-only deal, so you may have to use a VPN to get it from elsewhere.

Here you go. Some details. https://simpleflying.com/airasia-unlimited-flight-pass/

Air Asia BIG members based in Malaysia. So, I'd imagine signing up to become a member and using a VPN to kid on you're in Malaysia would do the trick.

Edited by JTS98