Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Just now, Robbo63 said:

3 teams were Partick , Dundee and ICT , 

He's asking which one hasn't voted. Two voted No, one hasn't voted. They may have verbally told people that they are a "no" but at this stage they haven't voted. I assume it is Caley though with that word mess of statement it may have been Dundee. I think we can all safely assume Thistle are a No.

6 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He's asking which one hasn't voted. Two voted No, one hasn't voted. They may have verbally told people that they are a "no" but at this stage they haven't voted. I assume it is Caley though with that word mess of statement it may have been Dundee. I think we can all safely assume Thistle are a No.

Seems a bit dodgy team's holding off on voting when other results are being published?

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Money and clarity is all. Unless the league season is completed they won't be getting promoted regardless of any vote.

They obviously feel it's worth the risk.

Just now, jagfox99 said:

Seems a bit dodgy team's holding off on voting when other results are being published?

I agree. It gives enormous power to whoever hasn't voted yet. Top trolling from whichever club it is if others are running around assuming it's a "no" and they end up voting "Yes".

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
20 minutes ago, michaeljohnstone said:
COME ON CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB!

Dundee might have a abstained - not voted.

That'll do brer..