Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Dundee are not actually going to get paid off by anyone here. It's Scottish football, not some mafia film, and the only outcome that Celtic (the only people actually capable of financing a bribe) don't want is already off the table.

I can't think of any other reason why Dundee would vote 'yes' if not.

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

He changed his mind in about 3 posts 😂

I also put on that reply i'd approve of the current proposal of top going up and bottom gown down too. @Dele just conveniently took that bit out, just like Dundee conveniently didn't place a vote today

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Dundee are not actually going to get paid off by anyone here. It's Scottish football, not some mafia film, and the only outcome that Celtic (the only people actually capable of financing a bribe) don't want is already off the table.

Anymore of that and you're getting a horses head in your bed.

The Funsters have got to find something to console themselves in case the outcome results in United being promoted.  Maybe it’s thoughts of having caused seethe or conspiracies of getting some additional dosh doesn’t matter.

Dundee fans are deluded if they think the SPFL are going to bribe them with money to vote yes, this isn't some corrupt south american football league we're in.

Even if they did they would get found out quickly and there would be 41 other clubs getting ready to take the league body to court.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:
2 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:
Yep, whilst Lachlan decides he's done with you.
Yummy.

Amazing this direct line you have to our Chairman.

He's publicly said it, to be fair.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I also put on that reply i'd approve of the current proposal of top going up and bottom gown down too. @Dele just conveniently took that bit out, just like Dundee conveniently didn't place a vote today

Some statement from my club though. The wellbeing of the nation and sporting integrity all thrown into 1 statement 👏

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Dundee fans are deluded if they think the SPFL are going to bribe them with money to vote yes, this isn't some corrupt south american football league we're in.

Strong. Determined. Free of any doubt. 

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Even if they did 

Oh. 

The Funsters have got to find something to console themselves in case the outcome results in United being promoted.  Maybe it’s thoughts of having caused seethe or conspiracies of getting some additional dosh doesn’t matter.
I've no doubt that whatever the outcome is United will go up - and I couldn't give a flying f**k.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Even if they did they would get found out quickly and there would be 41 other clubs getting ready to take the league body to court.

Why would Ayr give up the right to a shot at promotion, greed I presume? Oh and while we’re at it we’ll relegate 3 clubs at the same time costing 1 inparticular of well over a million pounds.  

Another who's been whooshed.

12 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I've no doubt that whatever the outcome is United will go up - and I couldn't give a flying f**k.

You keep telling yourself that.

54 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I'm  annoyed cause in a time of national health pandemic when thousands are dying and clearly the only solution for this season is to stop it now, yet your club is coming up with the petty idea of trying to stop your rivals getting promoted. 

IYou lost me at petty, you have had numerous petty digs at Partick Thistle going down for weeks now.  The only thing that’s correct in your statement is about the pandemic killing thousands and Scottish football is an irrelevance really compared to that.

but don’t come across so holier than though when the minute Partick Thistle are relegated you will be laugh away on the thread

and if your looking at someone to blame try Neil Doncaster he is most responsible for the farce today, maybe try focusing some of your hate of Partick Thistle onto him

Edited by third lanark

6 minutes ago, third lanark said:

IYou lost me at petty, you have had numerous petty digs at Partick Thistle going down for weeks now.  The only thing that’s correct in your statement is about the pandemic killing thousands and Scottish football is an irrelevance really compared to that.

but don’t come across so holier than though when the minute Partick Thistle are relegated you will be laugh away on the thread

and if your looking at someone to blame try Neil Doncaster he is most responsible for the farce today, maybe try focusing some of your hate of Partick Thistle onto him

In fairness I suspect it’s more of a hatred of Ian McCall than Partick Thistle as a football club. 

11 minutes ago, third lanark said:

I don't hate Partick Thistle it's your manager