Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Honestly, if Dundee give Hearts fans hope, and them relegate them, I'll take back everything I've said on this thread and say it was worth it.

Especially if they get Albert Kidd to announce it on their website.

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

So after all the tears and snotters from some Dundee fans last night it turns out it was their own club that was behind all of this? :lol: 

What? Where?

Edited by Speroni*1

The only way I can see this ending...

The SPFL admit that the leagues wont be finished. They offer league reconstruction to be  implemented, Utd and ICT up, Hearts avoid relegation. This then secures Hearts and ICTs vote, so this will get passed at the new vote. 

Dundee look like they have held out for the greater good, but were bypassed. Nelms can spin as a moral victory.

No relegation in every league.

14-10-10-10 would be my preference going forward. Promote Kelty and Brora, then move teams up accordingly. But who the hell knows.

Edited by srw

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Honestly, if Dundee give Hearts fans hope, and them relegate them, I'll take back everything I've said on this thread and say it was worth it.

Especially if they get Albert Kidd to announce it on their website.

How many times are you going to crack this "joke" on multiple threads you fanny?

Edited by Chewing Taffies

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

What? Where?

The posts slagging off Scott Gardiner about 20 pages back.

Hope we get more of this today. Scottish football is absolutely peak 8)

Edited by RiG

Just now, RiG said:

The posts slagging off Scott Gardiner about 20 pages back.

What has that got to do with anything? He's an incompetent moron. There were no 'tears and snotters' about the situation more mocking him for his previous track record.

2 minutes ago, srw said:

14-10-10-10 would be my preference going forward. Promote Kelty and Brora, then move teams up accordingly. But who the hell knows.

Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs,  Aberdeen, United, ICT, Ross County, Killie, Well, Livi, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Hamilton

Dundee, Ayr, Dunfermline, Arbroath, Morton, Alloa, Queens, Partick, Raith, Falkirk

Airdrie, Montrose, East Fife, Dumbarton, Clyde, Peterhead, Forfar, Stranraer, Cove, Edinburgh

Cowdenbeath, Elgin, Queens Park, Stirling Albion, Annan, Stennie, Albion Rovers, Brechin, Kelty, Brora

No team is really worse off now, than they were.

2 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

What has that got to do with anything? He's an incompetent moron. There were no 'tears and snotters' about the situation more mocking him for his previous track record.

Because some were trying to link his previous incompetencies with the alleged inability of ICT to get their vote in when it turns out he had done. He seems more competent that whoever is meant to be dealing with it from your side.

9 minutes ago, srw said:

The SPFL admit that the leagues wont be finished. They offer league reconstruction to be  implemented, Utd and ICT up, Hearts avoid relegation. This then secures Hearts and ICTs vote, so this will get passed at the new vote. 

Dundee look like they have held out for the greater good, but were bypassed. Nelms can spin as a moral victory.

Sitting with his hand out being spun as a moral victory. I'm not convinced that'll fly.

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Sitting with his hand out being spun as a moral victory. I'm not convinced that'll fly.

With his hand out, OK, here is your chance, define that, with actual evidence.

Go on. DFC have insurance, we don't need money, we also have a stupidly wealthy owner who keeps putting his hand in his pocket, unlike the past few.

So please show where we need money?

14 minutes ago, srw said:

12-12-10-10 would be my preference going forward. Promote Kelty and Brora, then move teams up accordingly. But who the hell knows.

I'd take that in a heartbeat, and to be fair, can't realistically see any other option.

Fingers crossed you are right and we can put an end to this 

6 minutes ago, RiG said:

Because some were trying to link his previous incompetencies with the alleged inability of ICT to get their vote in when it turns out he had done. He seems more competent that whoever is meant to be dealing with it from your side.

Seems like you are just a bit upset your man had the piss ripped out of him tbh.

31 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Youd think that a club with two Administrations in recent history would be against putting other clubs anywhere near that possibility.

Mind you, they shafted all those creditors twice, why not shaft most of Scottish Football this time. Go big or go home. Nelms going this far trying to out do his predecessors is admirable to be fair.

Your club’s been liquidated in the past. 

Sporting integrity = shafting clubs, fuckin hell. 

Here's a bold idea, if we're all for saving the smaller clubs and and it has nothing to do with looking after number one.. Why don't the clubs get together look at the pot and split it more evenly throughout all 4 leagues? 

The vote has been based on greed and cast accordingly. Nothing more, nothing less.

If the SPFL dished out the money now due to clubs at the end of the season based on current league positions there is absolutely no way the vote would be anything other than a landslide for NO. 

Absolutely no reason why the SPFL can’t have a vote to dish out the money now.

Well done to the club’s who voted no  

48 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Youd think that a club with two Administrations in recent history would be against putting other clubs anywhere near that possibility.

Mind you, they shafted all those creditors twice, why not shaft most of Scottish Football this time. Go big or go home. Nelms going this far trying to out do his predecessors is admirable to be fair.

Those clubs tried to kill us off with the 25-point deduction.

Reap, sow, etc. 

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I thought they had voted no, just the SPFL misplaced the email.

whatever happens in this whole saga and I don’t doubt my team will be relegated but  surely Doncaster and McLennans positions are untenable