Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

42 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No, 

After being called an idiot, I explained my thoughts on my clubs "agenda";

Those previous very vocal DAB friends of yours have not given me one jot of a counter argument.

Sorry, I've been out cutting the grass. Did you say anything worth responding to? The post above is just the same rambling non-argument. Much like the Dundee statement. Is it the "missing money" point that you're hanging your hat on? Or the inherent unfairness of writing off a quarter of a season rather than three quarters of a season? If you're being honest (difficult, I appreciate) you'll admit that Nelms has stalled on a decision because the current solution doesn't suit Dundee. Any suggestion of higher motives is hopelessly naive and frankly childish. 

Edited by Pull My Strings

3 minutes ago, third lanark said:

The reconstruction of the leagues, minimum 14 in top flight, preferably 16

And how do you decide who gets moved up a league?

Considering its unfair to use current tables to decide promotion/relegation.

16 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Raise  admission prices .   

Always a vote winner! You are right of course.

5 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Finish the fucking season (I don’t care whether it’s in the summer, the autumn, early next year)

And potentially not have a proper season 20/21?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Easy, top Those clubs in the play off places get automatic promotion e.g the top 4 in the Championship etc.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Don’t relegate anyone and give a compensation fee to those who miss out on promotion. 

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Sorry, I've been out cutting the grass. Did you say anything worth responding to? The post above is just the same rambling non-argument. Much like the Dundee statement. Is it the "missing money" point that you're hanging your hat on? Or the inherent unfairness of writing of a quarter of a season rather than three quarters of a season? If you're being honest (difficult, I appreciate) you'll admit that Nelms has stalled on a decision because the current solution doesn't suit Dundee. Any suggestion of higher motives is hopelessly naive and frankly childish. 

Like I said no outcome really changes Dundee's position.

So you do think it is fair to relegate and promoted teams off the back of a knee jerk 2 day vote? 

Is it fair to promote or relegate teams when not one has earned it?

You really need to read things fully before replying.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

@mps02 & @rb123! appear to have taken rather large drinks from the same puddle. 

Has DFC done something to these two guys, Ive never seen seething like it, they are spitting blood, its pretty damn comical. They must be. punching their keyboards or keypads, they genuinely need help.

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

How ridiculous can you get? If you say there’s a deadline then any votes received after that time should not count.

Thats. fine, but they still didnt get 75% saying Yes.

27 minutes ago, third lanark said:

So do you want Dundee, Partick Thistle and Falkirk to go bust now? What a lovely poster you are

Where does he say that?

Easy, top Those clubs in the play off places get automatic promotion e.g the top 4 in the Championship etc.

Why is it so unfair to promote Dundee United, Raith and Cove on an incomplete season where teams can still catch them, but it's fine to promote Inverness, Dundee and Ayr when Arbroath or Dunfermline (or others) could still easily finish in the play-off spot?