Lockdown Achievements

6 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

You could be a sport & jetwash their gable ends for them

“Do you want me to jetwash your gable end?” is not a question I would be willing to utter.

What did you use? 
I take it the Hamburg's were totally gubbed? 
They were. Just in the washing machine with 2 of the wee tab things, and fabric conditioner, then on for 30 mins. Then I went over them with warm soapy water then wiped over with a damp cloth.

1 minute ago, philpy said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:
What did you use? 

They were. Just in the washing machine with 2 of the wee tab things, and fabric conditioner, then on for 30 mins. Then I went over them with warm soapy water then wiped over with a damp cloth.

😶

RIP suede! 

Hopefully they dry up alright, if not wear the Hamburg when you batter the boy a few doors doon. 

I achieved almost f**k all today. Made a yeast starter for a home brew session tomorrow whereupon I will make 23 litres of Kolsch.

Other than that, the garden being wet has meant a rare day stuck in the house playing with play doh and stopping my kids from fighting.

Shite.

4 minutes ago, philpy said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:
What did you use? 

Suede in a washing machine?

Eta, internet says you can. I flung a pair out this week!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Got out for the first day in 13 to go to Tesco.

I didn't mind the queue of 25 minutes to get in but was raging inside at p***ks that were so engrossed in their phones that the line got about 15 people away from them, also having to listen to some cow give a fucking running commentary on how slow the queue was.

That aside, I probably don't have to go out for another fortnight.

P fucking S, the arrows on the floor are for a reason you c***s.

Finally sorted out the multitude of books we have and now have a reasonably ordered pair of book shelves. Sadly we now also have a ton of books that we no longer want and have no where to store them.

Also came across a Scottish Premier Division Panini sticker book from 1996 with all the stickers in it. More on that in the RTBC thread.

20200409_184115.jpg

20200409_184103.jpg

Just now, Rizzo said:

Finally sorted out the multitude of books we have and now have a reasonably ordered pair of book shelves. Sadly we now also have a ton of books that we no longer want and have no where to store them.

Also came across a Scottish Premier Division Panini sticker book from 1996 with all the stickers in it. More on that in the RTBC thread.

20200409_184115.jpg

20200409_184103.jpg

Which of these backgrounds will you use to make video calls?

2 hours ago, Rizzo said:

20200409_184115.jpg

20200409_184103.jpg

How many Terry Pratchett's have you got?

2 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Think we have all of the Discworld's (40 odd), Good Omens and some Discworld art books.

I picked up one of his books in a charity shop, thought it was absolutely hilarious, haven't been able to get my hands on another since.

2 hours ago, Rizzo said:

20200409_184115.jpg

20200409_184103.jpg

I'm fucked if I can figure out what sort of order that is, or why you seem to only be keeping three Harry Potters.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I picked up one of his books in a charity shop, thought it was absolutely hilarious, haven't been able to get my hands on another since.

Aye, I'd never read any of them before I met my partner but I've since binge-read them all.

We had a fair few duplicates that are packed away ready for the charity shops as well. Would have been happy to hand them over under normal circumstances.