League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, Junior Pub League said:

Since the mid 70s reconstruction of the leagues Falkirk have spent less time in the top division than Inverness, a club that didn't join the league until 19 seasons later. Next season will see Hamilton move ahead of them in time spent in the top flight since the reorganisation.

Their deluded fanbase and board thinking they are a top flight club is laughable.

Supporters always use the high water mark as what should be the norm. Even the one season wonders.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There are probably times when people have found other things to do, but I'm not sure lockdown is one of them.

Plenty time to go before there will be spectators invited to SPFL football. 

That Falkirk statement man, fucking hell!

IMG_1019.thumb.JPG.e027d4454273c587e7b386f1b09f8ebd.JPG

Particularly bemused by the third last paragraph "To add insult to injury..." going on about the stress caused to players because a statement was released on a Friday evening ??

And that last paragraph should go down in Scottish football folklore, comedy gold!

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Plenty time to go before there will be spectators invited to SPFL football. 

I think there is a possibility the habit might be broken but it'll be hard to find new pass times. The major fūck ups at board level in clubs and the SPFL  would summer sensible person as well.

Much like Hearts were powerless to avoid the harm they've suffered, which definitely couldn't have been avoided by not being the worst team in the division, if only Falkirk had some means of avoiding this horrendous injustice which has been forced upon them when they're only one point behind the league leaders with a superior goal difference.

Perhaps they could have taken more than 0 points from three games against fucking Clyde.

Wait, wait. Haud the bus. 

Didn't Falkirk vote against changing the system away from one up one down last time they were a top division side? Surely the irony of self preservation when THEY were at the top table is not lost on them. :lol:

Edited by djchapsticks

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was naive enough to think that enough clubs would consider revitalising Scottish football for when it eventually relaunches would be a worthwhile goal. The same old might not be enough when people have got used to finding other things to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Why would having the exact same teams organised into leagues in a slightly different way "revitalise" Scottish football any more than the current system? I can't see any meaningful benefit to the game in Scotland from this change, aside maybe from the opportunity to open things up a bit at the basement of the SPFL.

The current 12-10-10-10 set-up has been in place for 20 years now, which is the longest any league set-up has lasted in the history of Scottish football. That suggests there hasn't been any real appetite for reconstruction from the clubs, aside from a handful hoping to benefit from the current situation.

9 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Looking at recent statements, I'm beginning to wonder if a deranged state of mind, demonstrated by those in boardrooms at some Scottish clubs, is an obscure symptom of Covid-19.

No. They're just wankers.

28 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Much like Hearts were powerless to avoid the harm they've suffered, which definitely couldn't have been avoided by not being the worst team in the division, if only Falkirk had some means of avoiding this horrendous injustice which has been forced upon them when they're only one point behind the league leaders with a superior goal difference.

Perhaps they could have taken more than 0 points from three games against fucking Clyde.

Don't be cheeky

2 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Inject this right in to my veins. Beautiful. 

This thread will be a glorious bump in 18 months time. Not sure I'll need to take all of the Perth/Paisley/Leith/Lanarkshire quotes to have a plentiful supply of lolz/bantz material.

This thread will be a glorious bump in 18 months time. Not sure I'll need to take all of the Perth/Paisley/Leith/Lanarkshire quotes to have a plentiful supply of lolz/bantz material.

Should not be in The Championship Forum by now and take that JTS character with you.
Cheerio🥱

Grow up guys. In the Covid 19 crisis, Scottish football is going down the toilet. No income and players on juicy contracts. By the time football resumes, we will be begging for Hearts to bring circa 2,000 fans to our stadia. Plus Killie always pump them!

42 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

And that's why drink, drugs, statements and social media don't work kids.

The writing on that statement is so small, I can't read the fucker :lol:

Falkirk are not a team I have much fondness for, but they (along with Partick) have been royally fucked-over big time. 

QoS and Raith nonchalantly awarding themselves survival and promotion shows up how fucked our game is from top to bottom.

All the curling of hands around cocks surrounding our demotion will cone back to haunt a few I reckon. My own personal annoyance is pointed towards Budge and the shitshow she has allowed to happen.

Enjoy the lol's lads. We'll be back.

22 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Just get doon. Arbroath is a good day out, you'll enjoy it.

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Enjoy the lol's lads. We'll be back

Given how your club has jizzed £20m on a "not quite finished" stand, I don't think that's nailed on.