League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Maybe I’m wrong, but is the wee fat Labour MP not a Hearts fan?  If so I’d imagine he’ll have some drivel to add.  I can’t even remember his name.

I’ve never see a guy take himself so seriously when absolutely no one else does.

9 hours ago, JTS98 said:

A temporary restructuring is quite clearly the most logical thing to do.

1) Everyone agrees that the situation is exceptional. So it calls for an exceptional solution.

2) Most people at the beginning of this agreed that it was important to protect the clubs and the league. Imposing the consequences of relegation on a club without the chance to play 20% of the season goes completely against that spirit. A more equitable solution is to divide the money slightly more thinly between all the clubs next season and then move back to normal.

3) It may well be to 'save Hearts' skins'. But Hearts have had the chance to do that on the field taken away from them, so you can't possibly be surprised that they're doing it off the field instead.

That went well.

47 minutes ago, virginton said:

It makes you wonder how she has ever achieved anything in business, given her tone-deaf hectoring that killed any chance of her building a consensus for change within 24 hours of her appointment. 

Budge and John Nelms played like a fiddle all along by Neil Doncaster: you hate to see it happen. 

Don't see how Nelms was played like a fiddle? We had nothing to gain.

Just now, johnnydun said:

"What's that John...reconstruction, absolutely, leave it to us. Now I've emailed a new voting slip to you...don't let Eric fill it in..."

Maybe I’m wrong, but is the wee fat Labour MP not a Hearts fan?  If so I’d imagine he’ll have some drivel to add.  I can’t even remember his name.
I’ve never see a guy take himself so seriously when absolutely no one else does.
Aye he is.
Ian Murray MP - he of the full Union Jack suit fame [emoji849]

26 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You literally flipped your casting vote on wrapping up the bottom three leagues in exchange for a reconstruction task force that was set up to fail from the very beginning. Doncaster as well as the sensible majority of adults in the room therefore got the outcome that they wanted a;; along while your club's three business days worth of posturing achieved the square root of f**k all.

Gutted for you.

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

You literally flipped your casting vote on wrapping up the bottom three leagues in exchange for a reconstruction task force that was set up to fail from the very beginning. Doncaster as well as the sensible majority of adults in the room therefore got the outcome that they wanted a;; along while your club's three business days worth of posturing achieved the square root of f**k all.

Gutted for you.

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

Another word salad topped of with your signature virgin oil.

Nelms just tried to make a difference to try and improve the whole Scottish game, we never had anything to gain or lose from this, so I don't know why you think you're being smug? 

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Another word salad topped of with your signature virgin oil.

Nelms just tried to make a difference to try and improve the whole Scottish game, we never had anything to gain or lose from this, so I don't know why you think you're being smug? 

We'll never forget his gallant sacrifice.