League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Is masterb8 still the Hearts walloper du jour or has another escapee from JKB launched today?

No, he's still on shift. Good news is, he's threatening to leave so there is hope. Probably just waiting for someone else from JKB to volunteer and the cycle will begin all over again.

7 hours ago, Bailey1972 said:

The original plan was to finish at Tynecastle but after consideration it was felt it would be safer to do it in reverse.

A few messages on other forums were suggesting they would be met with violence on reaching Tynecastle. No doubt just idle threats but no point in taking the risk.

I was gonna nip into greggs & buy some pies to throw at them but the fat fucker would have eat them🤨

Why did Hearts vote to end the season? They knew that would mean relegation.

I think they were confident that reconstruction was going to be put through to save them, sorry to save Scottish football.

I am guessing Doncaster and co expected something to happen as remember the initial wording from aberdeen(?) was a majority agreed to end this season but this was changed to unanimous very quickly.

4 minutes ago, steelmen said:

I think they were confident that reconstruction was going to be put through to save them, sorry to save Scottish football.

Most sensible observers noted on this very thread that it was a highly transparent ruse to get Hearts onside, with reconstruction absolutely doomed to failure from the get-go.

Here is one such example:

Screenshot_20200711-102729.png

12 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Not according to Lord Clark who said they have a case. 

12 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I can't be bothered looking for the wording, but he definitely didn't tell us we don't have a case

On the back of these two statements, anyone with a modicum of sense will finally put arguing or engaging with this complete idiot to bed.

42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

When is this arbitration panel being appointed and when will it begin its deliberations?

Supposed to be starting Monday or Tuesday, all the document recovery was due in yesterday. Everyone's keeping very tight lipped though. 

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:
Looking at the morning posts on Kickback, it looks like it's just dawning on them that the SPFL probably didn't break any rules.

If only someone had told them...

Edited by Romeo