Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

2 hours ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

This new incarnation of Rangers is so tragic. The old Rangers had a genuine 'we don't care attitude' which came from a deluded arrogance that they were just better than everyone - on and off the park. They were a horrible club and it was their false belief that they were superior that made them so horrible.

This new version is an insecure, paranoid, desperate shadow of a club that are now permanent victims of supposed injustices. Their former belief that they were superior has now been replaced by a desperate need to feel superior, whilst knowing that they aren't. Their very birth was born out of what they felt was an injustice and it is now in their DNA to complain, moan and play the victim - characteristics which used to be the sole domain of the Green half of Glasgow. This whole saga just sums the new club up.

That was a tremendous read. Bang on the money 

Given that ICT and Dundee have been named and 'shamed' as being bullied by the Scottish football powerhouse that is Dunfermline it would also be interesting to see how they feel about being called out in this document. 

You’re definitely the big team now with that amount of power! Use it wisely oh townie overlords.

1 hour ago, sugna said:

I've just had a very quick read of the 19-page summary document. As far as I can tell, there is no factual evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing. There's a lot of hype, but it's all at the level of a primary school playground fall-out, and throwing as much unsticky mud as comes to hand in the aftermath.

It's not quite Dave King and Traynor levels of making fanciful claims that are at variance with reality, but it's not far off it. I expected Park and the new lad to raise that very low bar a bit.

You are experienced at this,  with all your time spent on the Sevco fitba monitor site. 

Nothing in it all then?

4 hours ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Must have some cracking pictures!

In all seriousness 200+ pages is a lot of proof/ accusation of wrongdoing (if there is any)...or conversely they've just solved the toilet paper crisis from the start of the COVID impact...

There could be an introduction with acknowledgements and thanks to so and so and so and so, half a dozen appendices citing sources, each chapter could have Chapter One etc then a blank page then the evidence. Still, 200 pages is quite impressive

This new incarnation of Rangers is so tragic. The old Rangers had a genuine 'we don't care attitude' which came from a deluded arrogance that they were just better than everyone - on and off the park. They were a horrible club and it was their false belief that they were superior that made them so horrible.

This new version is an insecure, paranoid, desperate shadow of a club that are now permanent victims of supposed injustices. Their former belief that they were superior has now been replaced by a desperate need to feel superior, whilst knowing that they aren't. Their very birth was born out of what they felt was an injustice and it is now in their DNA to complain, moan and play the victim - characteristics which used to be the sole domain of the Green half of Glasgow. This whole saga just sums the new club up.

This is the bit I don't get. Why would any organisation lower itself to steal Celtic's crown as the King of the Downtrodden and Offended? 

Bizarre

1 minute ago, bennett said:

You are experienced at this,  with all your time spent on the Sevco fitba monitor site. 

Nothing in it all then?

We can speculate all we want on here - its a message board - but it will be down to the clubs to determine if this devastating bombshell whistleblower evidence is enough to go to the enquiry Rangers and another couple of stooges clubs seem to want.

My prediction, having read the 19 pages of duplication and tears, is - Nae Chance.

I can’t believe that Rangers fc have officially said they won’t be bullied into silence and this forum hasnt gone into full meltdown already. 

Edited by throbber

Agreed, Sevco are a tragic mess of perceived victimhood, faux entitlement and cash-burning comedy that gives us all a bit of a laugh.

However, the real tragedy is that the final decade prior to the death of Glasgow Rangers saw a level of title cheating, financial chicanery and Exchequer fraud that should have seen quite a few folk in the slammer. 

Also says in the next line that he was talking as chair of Dunfermline, not the SPFL role. So how's that remotely about the SPFL...

Yeah agree. Interesting Doncaster on Saturday and the SPFL statement refers to evidence of ‘SPFL staff’ bullying. Making a clear distinction.

There are some good questions in there. 

There is no evidence of any bullying or lies. 

I don't think a dossier was needed to demonstrate that Doncaster is shifty and incompetent. 

I do hope they take Doncaster to court for breaching his fiduciary duties. That'll be some laugh. 

41 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

I was looking at it and thinking, why are the SPFL putting things in quotation marks? If it is their release why would you quote yourself?

Indeed. One of the reasons I thought it was a fake. Still not sure!