Do you ever stop to think...

Rab is a good lad, but you and your brethren poked him with the shitty stick and that was the outcome 
Hi mate, just letting you know that you've been reported to the site's moderators.

All the best.

On 28/05/2020 at 17:31, NotThePars said:

A quick search suggests he was punted for goading a poster that was struggling with drug use after a fairly harrowing incident in their personal life.

I don’t think this is the correct chain of events. IIRC he had a go at a poster who admitted to being a bit too fond of the coke asking him to get back on it or words to that effect but he didn’t know the circumstances and that only came to light after the banning, it wasn’t what got him emptied. 

Rab was alright when just posting pics of trips to Liverpool games and referring to Liverpool as “we” but more and more posters got annoyed at him and the worst he got. It was just like watching Grimbo all over again. 

9 hours ago, Disabled Colin said:

Rab was an extremely irritating poster.   The spamming about Liverpool  wasn't great but his gaslighting about the multi-usernames he got caught out about was dreadful.   If you're in the wrong throw up your hands and move on.   Rab has a narcissistic streak, in that everything had to be about him, and reality was thrown out the window when cornered.  

He'll be delighted he's being talked about post-banning.  

Not very comradely, considering Rab drives a kia ceed sportswagon. 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I don’t think this is the correct chain of events. IIRC he had a go at a poster who admitted to being a bit too fond of the coke asking him to get back on it or words to that effect but he didn’t know the circumstances and that only came to light after the banning, it wasn’t what got him emptied. 

I literally wrote I was battering the coke and struggling as I had lost a kid and then a few posts later he wrote "you sound like you could do with getting back on it". 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Rab was alright when just posting pics of trips to Liverpool games

I liked his pictures of the famous Liverpool Airport Tesco he took after coming back from an European away game, could have been the Final. Agreed that the seethe he created was way out of proportion to his Grimboesque banter, and the more reaction he got the worse he got, spamming boring Liverpool shite all over the forum and stalking folk about in unrelated threads.

There should be absolutely no sympathy for Rab. He was an absolutely p***k.

He was ok at first but then started making a lot of odd aggressive comments. He saw he was getting a bit of a reaction to his stolen Twitter pictures of Liverpool games so ramped it right up and started spamming threads.

He spiralled to pointless and petty arguments with posters, derailing multiple threads across the forum.

His comment to Dele was a disgrace and should have seen him not only permanently banned from here but given a very hard punch to the face.

He's a c**t.

Rab was an attention seeking tit, mind-numbingly boring and someone so deluded, that he managed to convince himself into thinking that because he attended games this meant he wasn't a glory hunter.

10 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Rab is a good lad, but you and your brethren poked him with the shitty stick and that was the outcome 

I'm sure he's a good lad IRL but that did not translate to his posting on here. It can't be a coincidence that so many folk on here call him a terrible poster. 

11 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

So a “good lad” takes a bit of online stick and then goes straight to using a poster’s personal tragedy and drug use to try to upset them? Not having that.

He was always tedious, but by the end he was unashamedly acting like an utter scumbag because he’d been so riled by red dots. Can’t believe anyone could see it otherwise after the above.

21 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

So a “good lad” takes a bit of online stick and then goes straight to using a poster’s personal tragedy and drug use to try to upset them? Not having that.

He was always tedious, but by the end he was unashamedly acting like an utter scumbag because he’d been so riled by red dots. Can’t believe anyone could see it otherwise after the above.

He was no more or no less obnoxious than many on here, my point is he was poked repeatedly and the outcome was inevitable. I didn’t see the dele comment, obviously if Rab knew his circumstances,  no one could nor should defend that. However to lambaste that comment but gloat and mock a man who’s house burnt down is a bit mental imo. But it’s pie and bovril after all, a place where rules and decency are fucked up. Still, carry on, I never come off of here without a smile 

I always found the digs at O'Grady about the house fire to be way over the score, particularly the points about his pets dying. It was the ultimate playing the man rather than the ball. 

Re using the funds to go on holiday, I prefer not to speak.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I literally wrote I was battering the coke and struggling as I had lost a kid and then a few posts later he wrote "you sound like you could do with getting back on it". 

My bad then. I had read a post about how you were mad on the marching powder and spending lots of your wages on it but there wasn’t a mention of your personal circumstances in that post and it was only after he was banned I saw you mentioning it, you also mentioned Rab has said a few very strange things to you in other exchanges.

He also kept going on to Honest Man about Middlesbrough (tho Boro) as he had relatives from there despite not going to any of their games for years. The 2018 Champions league final onwards was when it got unbearable from him as Liverpool became very good after that and he had received some heavy goading following their defeat in that final. I certainly don’t miss him though.

45 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I always found the digs at O'Grady about the house fire to be way over the score, particularly the points about his pets dying. It was the ultimate playing the man rather than the ball. 

Re using the funds to go on holiday, I prefer not to speak.

^^^ if he speaks he is in big trouble

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Fùck off you tedious cùnt.

Why don't you add him to your lengthy ignored list if he riles you so much? His sense of humour and general posting style is clearly wasted on you.