The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

On 09/04/2021 at 08:57, sophia said:

If you have access to bbc sounds, may I point you towards that platform and Laura's winding up of the self styled hammer of the hats nats.

Approx 07:45

He made a complete fool of himself by twice accusing Martin Giesler of pulling her strings. It appears that we have yet another misogynist outing themselves with their own stupidity.

How do I find this please? Searched his name on Sounds but no joy.

24 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

How do I find this please? Searched his name on Sounds but no joy.

Good morning Scotland from yesterday on the Radio Scotland schedule listing.

One hour and thirty six minutes into the broadcast.

try this 

36 minutes ago, sophia said:

try this 

“I ... am one ... of the main ... HAMMARS ... of ... nationalISM!”

“Laura. I ... have ... NEVER ... been interfered with ... by ... the RUSSIANS.”

”I did invite you ... to walk down any high street with me ... AND SEE THE PADLOCKS!”

Superb - mad old b*****d. Anyone out there who doesn’t think he’s living with severe borderline personality disorder?

Edited by Antlion

9 hours ago, sophia said:

try this 

Yes the link worked perfectly. Thank you very much 👍

Have to admit, I went through a spell in the past few years where I thought he was talking sense, mostly in his opposition to the Trump and Johnson administrations but this has now been superceded by the glaringly obvious fact that he will do anything to get attention, even siding up with the Tories. Someone spoke earlier of his Senate speech. Pretty sure if that GG was fast forwarded to this GG he would be embarrassed. 

On this interview, Laura did well to keep plugging away with the "name the companies" line but it got irrelevant with the Russian link question. It would be very surprising if voters cared about that. GG is obviously smarting big time from his run in with wee Martin earlier in the week and mentioning him made him sound like a jilted partner.

The whole campaign and idea behind it is daft. The basis is understandable for a supporter of the union but makes no sense whatsoever to introduce another party to split the vote further. That is until his ego is factored in then it makes perfect sense.

Edited by jimbaxters

On 10/04/2021 at 11:43, Antlion said:

“I ... am one ... of the main ... HAMMARS ... of ... nationalISM!”

“Laura. I ... have ... NEVER ... been interfered with ... by ... the RUSSIANS.”

”I did invite you ... to walk down any high street with me ... AND SEE THE PADLOCKS!”

Superb - mad old b*****d. Anyone out there who doesn’t think he’s living with severe borderline personality disorder?

Nothing borderline about it.

14 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Scotland is already free. We voted in a free and fair referendum to remain in the United Kingdom.

Yes the one where the Unionist parties put their VOW on the front page of the papers days before the vote.........many will have taken this as a promise should there be a NO vote......whatever happened next?

5 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Yes the one where the Unionist parties put their VOW on the front page of the papers days before the vote.........many will have taken this as a promise should there be a NO vote......whatever happened next?

The 'VOW' wasn't legally binding. I've yet to meet a 'No' voter who has brought it up. This is just another red herring from the democracy deniers in the SNP and their media puppets.

10 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Believing a vow made by, amongst others, a man who wasn't in parliament never mind government (G. Broon) really belongs on the calling cards of morons thread.

30 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Scotland is already free. We voted in a free and fair referendum to remain in the United Kingdom.

We voted in a free and fair referendum to remain in an EU member state. Time to vote on whether we want to remain in a state which has turned its back on EU membership.

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

We voted in a free and fair referendum to remain in an EU member state. Time to vote on whether we want to remain in a state which has turned its back on EU membership.

The UK voted to leave the EU. When we voted "No" in 2014 we knew decisions on trade would be taken at Westminster. There is therefore no case for a second referendum this generation

Just now, Terry_Tibbs said:

The UK voted to leave the EU. When we voted "No" in 2014 we knew decisions on trade would be taken at Westminster. There is therefore no case for a second referendum this generation

The public appears to disagree with your craven “we voted to be a wee minor region with decisions taken at Westminster” position; I would, however, encourage you to keep trumpeting it, at least up to the election. The more people realise that voting for BritNat parties means endorsing Scottish servitude the better. It’s important that anyone undecided yet knows the spinelessness of North British regionalism.

Yet you want to continue using the Bank of England's currency, all the while submitting to the EUs regulations. Talk about Scotland being impotent. Scots have always been disproportionately represented at Westminster and Whitehall. How much influence do you think Scotland would have over the EU?

Edited by Terry_Tibbs
typo

Presumably, by Terry Tibbs' logic, if the party he voted for decided to legislate for executing anyone on internet forums called Terry Tibbs, he'd silently allow himself to be huckled along to the chamber, as anything else would be an affront to democracy.

3 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Yet you want o continue using the Bank of England's currency, all the while submitting to the EUs regulations. Talk about Scotland being impotent. Scots have always been disproportionately represented at Westminster and Whitehall. How much influence do you think Scotland would have over the EU?

Must turn your stomach seeing those ethnic Scots being over-represented even when amongst the hallowed halls of the master race. I suppose at least those ones tend to be loyalist Britons. Ah well, I guess they’re not at home amongst the frogs and Bosch, what? So there’s that.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Presumably, by Terry Tibbs' logic, if the party he voted for decided to legislate for executing anyone on internet forums called Terry Tibbs, he'd silently allow himself to be huckled along to the chamber, as anything else would be an affront to democracy.

What party is this please? My list vote might still go to a party willing to execute xenophobic, Europhobic, UK-philiac ethno-nationalists.

Just now, Antlion said:

What party is this please? My list vote might still go to a party willing to execute xenophobic, Europhobic, UK-philiac ethno-nationalists.

The Pie & Bovril Party.

Still working on the list of policies before we launch. We'll need a Department of Windows and Heating, obviously.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Must turn your stomach seeing those ethnic Scots being over-represented even when amongst the hallowed halls of the master race. I suppose at least those ones tend to be loyalist Britons. Ah well, I guess they’re not at home amongst the frogs and Bosch, what? So there’s that.

It's funny you should mention the master race. The SNP once thought Scotland could be "independent" within the Third Reich.

It's clear that Scottish nationalism has always been about hatred of the English and not sovereignty.

snpnazi.jpg