The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

12 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Does Tommy Robinson still have his hearts season ticket? 

You took that as a dig at QotS? Or you're a tad defensive of GG?

Just now, Crùbag said:

You took that as a dig at QotS? Or you're a tad defensive of GG?

He’s only attended one qos game as far as I’m aware, which suggests he doesn’t have a season ticket. 

4 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

He’s only attended one qos game as far as I’m aware, which suggests he doesn’t have a season ticket. 

Indeed. He's a man of many clubs, and faces.

11 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

He claimed to have five at the time, I think, although given it was a thing George Galloway said it’s almost certainly not true. 

Galloway, apparently in the company of his family, posted a photo on social media from the fixture. When challenged on his attendance, the former MP said: “I live in D&G [Dumfries and Galloway]. My family have five season tickets. I’m about to be a sponsor. I’m spreading the word about the club to millions of people.”

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

He clearly did it for the attention and our idiot board fell for it hook, line and sinker. 

Don’t forget that they also had to put out a second apology statement because the first one was so bad.

As an outsider, it was a very good laugh. 

50 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Don’t forget that they also had to put out a second apology statement because the first one was so bad.

As an outsider, it was a very good laugh. 

Aye the second being just as bad :lol:

Can't say I'm sad to see them go. 

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He clearly did it for the attention and our idiot board fell for it hook, line and sinker. 

No self respecting club would allow themselves to be used for such a charlatan politician 

Would they? 

tony-blair-mp-labour-party-leader-pupils-st-21534561.jpg_edit_16101968657918.jpg

On 09/03/2024 at 10:00, sophia said:

No self respecting club would allow themselves to be used for such a charlatan politician 

Would they? 

tony-blair-mp-labour-party-leader-pupils-st-21534561.jpg_edit_16101968657918.jpg

No, they wouldn't

wallace-mercer-shaking-hands-margaret-thatcher-21941494.jpg.webp.db43a86ad7b55e12552dff034c3155cd.webp

The Chairman of an obscure Capital club shakes hands with Maggie. Both count their fingers afterwards. 

rangersthatcher.jpg.42681392504d54b4ef3a0e5ad37a892a.jpg

I hear this venture is failing, Mr Souness. Nice bit of real estate for a shopping centre though... 

On 04/03/2024 at 15:12, Home Truths said:

Good luck to the people of Rochdale. Gorgeous George had a marginally better attendance record at Westminster last time than Sinn Fein (who don't sit) and a few absent MPs (who were unfortunately dead) so there's that.

I find it bewildering that a wee man from Dundee has such venom towards Israel. Gaza might as well be the moon to the average Dundonian. How did he get so het up about it?

Not defending Galloway at all but carrying out genocide is a bit Shan tbh, you don't need to have any race or religious connections to be horrified by it. Galloway clearly has other motives by It though.

• 2 weeks later...