The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

8 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I never ever thought that I would write this but perhaps a combination of dire turnouts and piles of 'None Of The Above' ballots in the next GE may begin to concentrate minds.  I'm very seriously considering the latter for the first time since I started voting in 1974.

Ditto. The mental thing is that a competent Lib Dem should be absolutely cleaning up in this GE, but they are just so meh and offer nothing in the way of alternatives.

If someone could do a Macron and create a real centralise party that doesn't have the baggage of others, they'd clean up. 

12 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I never ever thought that I would write this but perhaps a combination of dire turnouts and piles of 'None Of The Above' ballots in the next GE may begin to concentrate minds. 

Unless the actual aim and shared goal of the political class is to have low stakes, low enthusiasm, low turnout elections with a apathetic electorate who expect nothing and are duly served it up.

35 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I never ever thought that I would write this but perhaps a combination of dire turnouts and piles of 'None Of The Above' ballots in the next GE may begin to concentrate minds.  I'm very seriously considering the latter for the first time since I started voting in 1974.

Draw a willy! If you don't, you're wasting your wasted vote.

10 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He really is a repulsive arsehole. 

Pitching two separate messages divides the working class to begin with but there's then the content of those messages.

Letter on the left affirms his commitment to British nationalism, to transphobia, to homophobia (the bit about school teaching) and to the police. Then it ends by appropriating Trump's slogan. Also in there is a pledge to bring Primark back to Rochdale. Primark deduct breaks from the pay of their minimum wage workers so they're hardly the best employers to shill for. The letter on the right promotes pan-Islamic identity which can displace class consciousness.

All considered, a poor offering from a self-titled "Workers Party". 

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

Ditto. The mental thing is that a competent Lib Dem should be absolutely cleaning up in this GE, but they are just so meh and offer nothing in the way of alternatives.

If someone could do a Macron and create a real centralise party that doesn't have the baggage of others, they'd clean up. 

They probably would, and then absolutely nothing would get any better for the average person - just like with all the other parties. 

In some ways you have to hand it to the c**t, he really knows how to keep his snout stuffed firmly in the trough.

2 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

The LibDem in East Dunbartonshire is a mad councillor who tried with glee to close our local library a few years ago and was part of the administration who sent in security staff at 1am to close our public hall.

And, sadly, she might win.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

George Galloway has admitted ordering an intermediary in Pakistan to dig out the marriage certificate of his Labour rival in order to try to prove she had been 16, not 15, when she claims to have been forced into marriage.

well that makes it much better

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

George Galloway has admitted ordering an intermediary in Pakistan to dig out the marriage certificate of his Labour rival in order to try to prove she had been 16, not 15, when she claims to have been forced into marriage.

well that makes it much better

FFS the gyu investigating supposedly kidded on he was her father to get the info. Sleazy lowdown c**t.