UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Instead you'll get Rangers 3-0 Manchester United in the Europa League last 16.

i actually can see Rangers/United in Feb, i said it before tonights game, and for all the stick United take in here, they'll fuckin murder Rangers

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

1 minute ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

i actually can see Rangers/United in Feb, i said it before tonights game, and for all the stick United take in here, they'll fuckin murder Rangers

They’d be heavy favourites, but you never know. If absolute shite like Crystal Palace and Basaksehir can beat them then we’ve a shot.

7 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The number of penalties they get and playing shite like West Ham will help keep Ole at the wheel.

this myth again 🙄 haven't had any more pens than Liverpool, and Half of what Leicester have taken, Ole will continue at the wheel because he is a puppet for their board.

they'lll still absolutely smash rangers if they meet in the europa league.

10 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Well given my race, that would be a bit of a turn-up. I’ll let my family know.

idiot.

Are you saying only one race can be racist?

11 hours ago, sydney said:

Game in Paris still not restarted. Would be best if it was abandoned as that was send out a even bigger message. I’m sure the officials will be doing everything to get the game restarted but both clubs should just say ‘f**k it, we’re not being officiated by this lot’. UEFA will shit themselves from taking action against these clubs. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if they tried. 

Is there anything at all that doesn’t make this completely scandalous on the part of the official?  Like, am I missing part of the story?  It seems like one of the biggest stories to happen to football in a long time.

10 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I’m genuinely fed up that our sport appears to have been hijacked by politics rather than just being about football....

Football has never existed in a bubble.  Just because you chose to close your ears to the injustices of the broader world, doesn’t mean victims should shut up just to placate you.  It probably helps comprehend things if you start from the position that nothing is more political than sport.

The Solkjaer results cycle continues.  United will lose their next league game (at home to City I believe) then beat someone 2/3-0 away, and he will be safe for another couple of weeks.

9 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Ronaldo still smashing them in. Messi still in the cream puff.

Watched the game, Ronaldo barely touched the ball, his team got two penalties, he scored them.  He did dive for the first one actually.  Messi showed good quality on the ball a lot, his team didn't get any penalties, though should have had one.  Messi had the better game, it shows you how misleading stats are.

26 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The Solkjaer results cycle continues.  United will lose their next league game (at home to City I believe) then beat someone 2/3-0 away, and he will be safe for another couple of weeks.

he'll be safer for more than a few weeks, he'll get the full season and maybe beyond, his job is safer than any manager in Scotland, even Stevie Me.

If you're Ole in, how much time will you give him? (redcafe.net)

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

Nah, it's all set up for a win over City on Saturday.