UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

Big team?
Doesn't the second goal also hit Maguire on the arm as well?

I’d agree on the big team thing in England but not in Europe. It’s just mad, they get so many soft decisions or benefit from wrong ones. 

38 minutes ago, G51 said:

Going to be very interesting to see UEFA's reaction here, especially given the strict liability rules they implement for clubs. As a minimum, they need to hold themselves to that same standard. Firm response required.

Apparently it's the fourth official's last international game anyway as he's coming off the FIFA list (which he's been on since 2006).

29 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I know I am being somewhat ironic but something has to be done about the obvious racism in Eastern Europe.It will never happen but FIFA should hammer UEFA for how little they do to hold those scum to account.

Ironically, had he said a Romanian word considered far more racist (like cioară), I doubt there would've been protests from Istanbul as they wouldn't know what he said.

Edited by Ginaro

13 minutes ago, raith_94 said:

As someone who follows United, I hope not. Would just be further opportunity to make an absolute c**t of themselves.

Instead you'll get Rangers 3-0 Manchester United in the Europa League last 16.