Motherwell's one stop short holiday

Busta Nut

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I was going to say that. A massive bed shitting against an absolutely gash team and they've had to squeeze by on penalties, yet they're jumping around and hugging like it was a huge win.

We don't know what bonuses they were on. And I thought it was as much congratulating the keeper, plus relief, as anything else.

Bit of insult to your opponents if you don't celebrate too.

Turns our last penalty shoot-out win was 1999, not 1997, but f**k me that was horrific to watch. The change in the Motherwell team from the first half to second half was disgraceful. 

Well done to Trevor Carson though. Out. Of. Jail. 

Turns our last penalty shoot-out win was 1999, not 1997, but f**k me that was horrific to watch. The change in the Motherwell team from the first half to second half was disgraceful. 
Was that after an embarrassing home draw against Alloa? Vague memory of it.

6 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
11 minutes ago, Desp said:

Was that after an embarrassing home draw against Alloa? Vague memory of it.

Against Raith Rovers apparently - I have no memory of that at all - although I do remember the Alloa one (and I remember all the losses clearly)

Very similar to me rehearsing my speech during extra time for the inevitable ripping the pish at work tomorrow (minus the Celtic regalia).

Just thankful to be through now, that about quarter of a million quid? Don’t really care how we get through when that’s on the line for one game.