EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

5 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I see the English FA have now completely lost the plot as Cavani is being investigated for using the word "Black".

It's a sad day when entire languages need to be changed to satisfy a few ignorant idiots on social media, what's even more sad is that the authorities appear to be falling for it hook line and sinker.

You're an absolute walloper. 

I would imagine the Suarez story was the biggest news in Uruguay at the time. Seems pretty impossible that anyone, let alone an international teammate, wouldn't have been aware of the controversy.

Even if Cavani isn't a racist, he is still a fucking idiot.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I see Robertson didn't have any issue with the penalty being given for his tackle. His problem with it is more about the inconsistency with similar incidents not given this weekend. Got to say I agree with him.
Also had a go at VAR for ruining the excitement after a goal. There's no going back now though. I can see it changing to a challenge system at some point but it will never disappear completely.

Just now, David W said:

He's good at winning free-kicks; something which exposes the casual racism that infiltrates nearly every corner of the British sporting media.

Yes, apparently it’s not a problem in English football. 

Can anyone forget that very late Aguero winner against QPR that allowed City to win the EPL at Manchester United’s expense? It was a sensational moment in football with incredible scenes.

Just imagine now that after he’d scored we spend the next 5 mins with their rulers out waiting for a VAR review to decide whether City or a United win the EPL.

Absolute fucking nonsense....