EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

6 hours ago, DrewDon said:

From what little I've seen of Sheffield United this season, Ramsdale looks like a sizable downgrade on Henderson. 

Absolutely. What they were thinking in signing their first choice goalkeeper from Bournemouth of all teams is a mystery, given that they were good for shipping 60+ every season. IIRC he was at Sheffield United before but this is a huge step up in standard and he is out of his depth. A bad goalkeeper almost always creates a bad defence as well.

Solskjaer doing the world's shittest Alex Ferguson routine with his utterly contrived meltdown over the schedule in the post match interview - throwing in faux concern about Covid as well - was one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen. He was doing much better for himself as a nice but dim character as opposed to this pathetic heel turn.

Edited by vikingTON

Has a Premier League referee checked the monitor since VAR was introduced and decided to stick with his original decision? Not that I can recall. 
I think there's been a couple. Definitely one last weekend, as they were making that point.

It's almost certain that a change is coming when they go to the monitors.