Musselburgh Athletic FC 2020-21

12 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Wheres the ref from. Dearie me 

The category 3 ref seems to be from the Moray & Banff referees association. If it was played on the original date it would've been a cat 2 ref from Fife.

Edited by Ginaro

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Are they stopping up there for the night or driving straight back? Wouldn't fancy being the bus driver if it's the latter.

Straight back home; and it will seem extra long, now we are 3-1 down.

But all fans will be proud of their efforts! 

53 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Wheres the ref from. Dearie me 

A comment on twitter said he was from Kirkcaldy, but I'd be surprised at the expenses that would incur for the SFA. Musselburgh players are livid with his performance. I wasn't there so can't comment. 

6 minutes ago, Passthebaw said:

A comment on twitter said he was from Kirkcaldy, but I'd be surprised at the expenses that would incur for the SFA. Musselburgh players are livid with his performance. I wasn't there so can't comment. 

49 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

The category 3 ref seems to be from the Moray & Banff referees association. If it was played on the original date it would've been a cat 2 ref from Fife.

👍

14 hours ago, Passthebaw said:

@Ginaro is correct - category 3 from Moray & Banff. 

Refs travelling long distances is actually really common for the Scottish Cup. On the 12th there were Edinburgh refs that were at the likes of Nairn, Banks o’Dee & Newton Stewart. I suppose it removes claims of a home bias.

5 hours ago, Ormi said:

@Ginaro is correct - category 3 from Moray & Banff. 

Refs travelling long distances is actually really common for the Scottish Cup. On the 12th there were Edinburgh refs that were at the likes of Nairn, Banks o’Dee & Newton Stewart. I suppose it removes claims of a home bias.

4 days before 🎄 and a 7.30 k/off? No chance! 

Harsh one for big Ryan. I’ve watched it 4/5 times and can’t tell which part of the body it him on. Guess his arms were both up outside the box.

2nd pen defender sliding in with an arm up it’s always likely to be given.