When Is It Acceptable To Physically Assault Someone?

Dee Man

Talk to me about ring gear.
This is admittedly an area I need to give greater consideration to.
Wrestling or boxing? It's a smaller canvas with the sweet science. Really just the shorts to customise. Wrestling literally goes from nothing but budgie smuggler to..... Well whatever the f**k golddust used to wear.

I have held a long-controversial opinion amongst my mates that Puff Daddy's Come with Me is not only better than Kashmir, but it also better than about 95% of Led Zeppelin's entire back catalogue, which is for the most part utter w**k.

Just now, Gaz said:

I have held a long-controversial opinion amongst my mates that Puff Daddy's Come with Me is not only better than Kashmir, but it also better than about 95% of Led Zeppelin's entire back catalogue, which is for the most part utter w**k.

Led Zeppelin are pish. It’s the classical side of it and the contrast with Slash that makes Escala’s version the best. And, well, look at them. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Led Zeppelin are pish. It’s the classical side of it and the contrast with Slash that makes Escala’s version the best. And, well, look at them. 

You are going out there to f**k someone up. You cant be standing in the corner waiting for your wee swelly to go down....