Scotland Squad face November

Craigieboy86

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

No issues with Shankland getting a call up ahead of Nisbet on experience and how important this set of fixtures is going to be but the points you've made are all completely wrong and evidently based on a couple of games you've seen this season at prem level. 

Hard to understand why I'm judging a potential Scotland cap on top flight appearances rather than games against Alloa.

22 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Had a quick look at Souttar's name on Twitter and the Stoke fans love him. I think they are playing a back five too.

Good to see Liam Cooper back from his injury for Leeds tonight. 

Seen him play against Brentford and he was very good, he's been getting good reviews this season in the championship. 

I didn't want to bring it up incase that bloke seen it. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Shankland is better with his back to goal, and linking play, than Nisbet, and would be an effective lone striker. 

Nisbet requires a strike partner, and preferably one who can make space for him so he can drift into the left half space and get away from a marker..

That is just completely and utterly wrong. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

*shrugs* 

I'd reconsider if those saying the opposite weren't exclusively Dunfermline fans who will be clearly biased, and a moron Dundee fan.

Shankland most likely won’t get any minutes, however he has already shown in huge moments that he can be counted on. 

There really isn’t much between Shankland and Nisbet so it would be utterly pointless to try and integrate someone new into the squad.  

Got to love when people start coming out with matter of fact statements about someone they’ve probably hardly seen play just for the sake of having an opinion. Exhibit A:

3 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Shankland always had someone up top with him or just off him in the 'ten' role including his time at Ayr and could spend 89mins not touching the ball but pop up with a goal out of nowhere. 

That’s just a load of shite. He was regularly dropping deep to link up with the midfield. The idea that he’s a pure penalty box striker because he scored hunners of goals is sheer laziness.

We’re also arguing here about who the 3rd/4th choice striker is. If that’s all we have to moan about we’re doing alright.

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:
5 hours ago, thruthenight said:
Lyndon Dykes battered Celtic the last few times he played them, he should get a call up too

He's Australian, moron.

Maybe , is he under 21 ?

has he played more than 3 competitive senior games for Oz ?

11 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

What amazes me is how quick it is to fact check something like that. Yet more often than not they dont bother.

The absolute sack that I am I usually check which Scottish players started in the top 2 divisions down south and abroad, so quickly called bullshit on the statement. But someone has literally just seen he's made 6 appearances for a good Reading team and put 2 and 2 together.

Would be fine if it was a fans website or someone trying to back up a point on here. But someone actually gets paid to produce that. Mental 

People who can only speak English and have heard of exactly two American channels will nevertheless insist it is the best broadcaster in the world. Because it must be.  It must.

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Of course it is, he spends days on his Wyscout account thinking he's some brilliant statistician and postschis results (which are torn apart as a load of shite, naturally) to then post "Er, yeah its just sumfin I try do in spare tym get vere in end". 

Anthony Stokes as the most influential striker in Scotland. :lol: