The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

Surely its nearly time for trumpy to be going gaga on twitter 

He's either plugged in getting a recharge before going full on assault or they've taken his phone off him to try and prevent something worse from happening/ being said...

14 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Fox news is fucking bonkers. It genuinely feels like a parody of what you'd imagine an American news channel would be like. The reporter just thanked someone for his service mid interview, to the cheers and woops of everyone in the background.  The next person interviewed said she knows Trump's winning cos God is with them and she 'just feels it'.

I’d love to see god lose tbh.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You bought into Northern Rock as well, did you get compensation in the end? I never saw anything about an outcome. 

Aye, I took a punt. Nowhere near as much as FA did though. Think I lost about £900 in total.

1 minute ago, Amandajoan said:

I know little about politics and its maybe be mentioned but I think Trump's dismissal of Covid has cost him a fair amount of votes. 

Yep, people tend to not like their loved ones dying unnecessarily.