The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

The guy in my work who has been posting frenetically about the kraken etc. has gone awfully quiet.

What's the deal with the kraken ?

I now have the impression that you work with Captain Jack Sparrow.

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

I dunno, I'm not on Parler so I don't really follow any of this stuff. I think it was like those mega tanks Hitler was having built as the Russians were 10 miles from Berlin.

So, some sort of military vehicle to own the libs ?

19 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

So, some sort of military vehicle to own the libs ?

Ultimately it was the court case that was sent to the SCOTUS that texas put forward that a bunch of senators signed up for. The one big monster that was going to emerge and annihilate the libs etc. 

Not sure why they keep using imagery like this. It's bizarre. Up there with when they referred to their campaign pre-election as the Death Star. That is, the death star that was built by one the most iconic evil empires in fiction that was able to destroy innocent planets with the push of a button. Eh, u wot m8? 🤦‍♂️ 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/07/trump-campaign-manager-brad-parscale-death-star

20201216_052413.jpg

Edited by madwullie

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Trump's been retweeting this guy who has called for a Republican boycott of the Georgia Senate elections. Revenge against McConnell for congratulating Biden on his win?

Lin Wood has become quite the cook.

It would appear that for the past few years, Jesus has been taking a great deal of personal interest in Mr Wood and helping him with his legal and other opinions.  

Recently,  Lin was often be seen on the same stage as Sidney 'the kraken' Powell, and is proving to be as effective an election litigator as she is.

Yours

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

3 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

Lin Wood has become quite the cook.

It would appear that for the past few years, Jesus has been taking a great deal of personal interest in Mr Wood and helping him with his legal and other opinions.  

Recently,  Lin could often be seen on the same stage as Sidney 'the kraken' Powell, and is proving to be as effective an election litigator as she is.

Yours

aDONis

His God seems to be like a fireman who starts a house fire to get applause for rescuing the baby from the top floor.

Edited by welshbairn

On 06/11/2020 at 11:21, Bohemian said:

Absolutely gutted I didnt make a fortune trading on this election on betfair... main reason I didnt bother is I'm balls deep in bitcoin which thankfully has reacted positively to this result...😁

Well hello there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2020 at 21:10, welshbairn said:

I'm afraid Democrats are going to be badly disappointed in Georgia.  Ossof has an outside (at best) chance but you'd imagine that the absolutely abhorrent Loeffler will garner enough of the Collins (Republican) votes to win her runoff.  

I am always astounded that overtly corrupt and inadequate candidates can command votes, but time and time again people vote against, not only their own interests, but against common decency as well.

Yours, erm... Happy New year I suppose.

aDONis

I wondered why he has really went nuts today (more so than usual) and this probably explains it.
He basically put out a tweet saying covids a hoax aswell that twitter deleted earlier on 
Any other politician would be in prison lubing up on a regular basis. Surely to f**k this is where even his most ardent fan thinks...."right, that's it"

Just now, Romeo said:
13 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
I wondered why he has really went nuts today (more so than usual) and this probably explains it.
He basically put out a tweet saying covids a hoax aswell that twitter deleted earlier on 

Any other politician would be in prison lubing up on a regular basis. Surely to f**k this is where even his most ardent fan thinks...."right, that's it"

Nope they wont