The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

Thought I'd start a thread specifically for predictions for the US election, they are always good fun to predict.  
What are everyone's thoughts on the following
Popular vote split - 
Electoral College split - 
Specific states - 
Wild card - 
I predict Biden wins the popular vote 49% to 46% and the Electoral college 300-238.  I'll look at the specific states when I've got time.
My wild card prediction is a bit longer term but the losing candidate will die before the 2024 elections.

All 50 states and D.C. have certified their votes. Biden won the popular vote by 51.3% to 46.8% and won the Electoral college 306- 232.

44 minutes ago, The Master said:

The Supreme Court rejects the Texas lawsuit - it can't even be filed.

All three Trump-appointed Justices in the majority, with only Alito and Thomas dissenting on a technicality.

But wait, these two Fake States still want to have a say

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-california-new-nevada-supreme-court-election-lawsuit-texas-2020-12

4 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

That’s like the episode of Call Saul.  Did they try and pay his lawyers with currency with their own faces on it?

14 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

This was Texas' response to the kuntkicking they got.

Nothing says 'I ❤️ the good ol'  U S of A' more than a threat to secede.

image.thumb.png.f7d26cb395d51f1e97ef57cda512dcc4.png

Indivisible under god*

*unless an election doesn't go our way, then we will just throw a tantrum

When will be getting the Electoral College decisions, later this evening? Should be a good watch...CNN on again then! Can't see many, if any, being overturned but the effects of this being certified will be 'interesting', Twitter will go into meltdown - someone better get Trumps phone off him before he causes serious harm to some folks

10 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

When will be getting the Electoral College decisions, later this evening? Should be a good watch...CNN on again then! Can't see many, if any, being overturned but the effects of this being certified will be 'interesting', Twitter will go into meltdown - someone better get Trumps phone off him before he causes serious harm to some folks

Happening now 

1 hour ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Happening now 

Briefly watching CNN earlier and the commentator having a dig at Trump.  To paraphrase “yes he’s in the lead at the moment but that will change as the votes come in.  I need to explain that as the President seems to have difficulty understanding that things can change”.

Early voting has started in the Georgia elections. If I was on Facebook or Twitter I'd be going mad encouraging my new found QAnon pals in Georgia to go fullbore promoting the Republican boycott to delegitimise the whole election process and keep Trumpy in power

11 minutes ago, Andrew Driver said:

Do you know if bookies are running books on senate states ?   

Ladbrokes are doing it, the odds don't really tempt me so far, I'd need evidence of a low Republican turnout to lump on it.

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/event/politics/international/us-elections/2020-senate-elections/228807712/all-markets

22 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Republicans always do better than expected, the c***s. So unlikely Dems will win when baddies clear favourites.

The polls haven't been especially reliable recently, but neither have the bookies odds. 538 polling average, basically a toss up. Might go for Ossoff + Loeffler at 10/1.

image.png.c084c2bb2bef3261b005a1e63f34b6fc.png