The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

47 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Has Brendan written his article about how this is worse than any number of murders of black people by police?

I think he's writing that straight after he's written the one about how corporations are people, money is speech and governments shouldn't regulate corporations, followed by the one about billionaires being silenced.

8 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

His whelp crying about free speech overlooks irony at the speed of sound.

That bampot woman who got shot claiming there were three million people there.  She must have did a maths, sorry math, course at Trump University.

Re Trump's Twitter account being suspended I know he has upped the ante in terms of his online ravings since he lost the election but I'd have been more impressed by Facebook et al if they'd censured him say 6-12 months ago, not 2 weeks before a Democrat president is inaugurated.

Edited by btb

Two of my favourites from Trumpy

“Scotland does not have free press, even when you are just stating the facts-it’s crazy” (Apr 24, 2013)

“@EveningExpress Thank you for your fair and balanced reporting. You provide a great and important service to the people of Scotland!” (Nov 16, 2013)

Trump has been trying to tweet through other accounts, including changing the names of his campaign directors accounts to Donald Trump... He's got 4 accounts banned now and the @POTUS account left empty waiting for Biden.
The tweets said he is planning to make his own social media platform and to STAY TUNED! I'm sure that'll be a peaceful site to visit.

Just now, paul-r-cfc said:

I like how the only countries she says she respects are the ones where everyone is white and speaks English.

This is true, but everyone lauding Adam Boulton as a hero, he would never speak to a Tory like that, and has been presented with an open goal every day for the last ten years. Our government are pretty much as bad, and doing similar things, but you won't see him attack Michael Gove like that, even though he has plenty of ammunition.