The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

Has that laddie who draws homoerotic cartoons about Trump come out with anything yet? The one who labels all of his sledgehammer metaphors because they're just so shit and he knows his audience are morons anyway?

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Stavvy would need to be locked away somewhere.

he would charm her, I'm sure. As an aside, have you read his Letterboxd reviews? They're so good.

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Has that laddie who draws homoerotic cartoons about Trump come out with anything yet? The one who labels all of his sledgehammer metaphors because they're just so shit and he knows his audience are morons anyway?

I know with that last remark you aren't tweeting about Ben Garrison. Great cartoonist, a lot going on.

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

"Peaceful Americans" aye?

Dominion sent Powell a cease and desist letter but she just doubled down on her lunatic conspiracy pish. Give some of her filings included some of the most rudimentary spelling and grammatical errors and were laughed out of court it will be interesting to see how she gets on in court.

Officials say Cunto seen in viral photograph at Nancy Pelosi's desk arrested

"A resident of Alabama was also charged in connection with the pipe bomb found on the south side of the Capitol building. Eleven Molotov cocktails and military-style weapon found in his pickup truck, officials said."

"Just because you've left the DC region you can still expect a knock on the door if we find out you were part of the criminal activity at the Capitol," said Steven D'Antuono, assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington field office.

I wonder what Trump actually thought would happen? I read somewhere that he was disappointed with it, so presumably he thought it would be - bigger? More violent? I don’t see how he thought he would actually get anything worthwhile from it though, he must know that he can’t actually overthrow this election.

24 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Before attaining elected office, he was known as a local anti-abortion protester. Evans' harassment led a woman to file for and receive a restraining order over "alleged stalking and repeated threats of bodily injury", an order which Evans subsequently violated

Evans was embroiled in controversy during his campaign stemming from his membership in a Facebook group chat in which homophobic and Islamophobic language was used. Fellow Delegate John Mandt, an alleged participant in the group chat, claimed that the messages attributed to him were fabricated but nonetheless announced his resignation. Evans not only confirmed his own participation in the group chat, but said that he stood by his comments calling Nihad Awad a "terrorist."

Seems like a lovely bloke.

A lot of people losing their minds that they were going to hang Pence /aoc / whoever because of the gallows. I mean, to me that looked more symbolic than an actual instrument of murder. Looked like you could barely hang a jacket on it