I didn't know they were in that!

tongue_tied_danny

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Nah, I intentionally missed out the tweet containing Collins because he's a c**t.

Remember the story about him telling his wife he was divorcing her by fax, have to admit I laughed at the utter shithousery.

• 3 weeks later...

The Sopranos...

Lady Gaga was in S3E9 The Telltale Moozadell, uncredited as "girl at swimming pool"

image.png.92e7b3307b508b5348afeccad9323e97.png

Michael K. Williams, best known as Omar in The Wire, was in S3E13 Army of One playing RayRay, Jackie Jnr's pal

1464803317-michael-k-williams-the-sopran

Kevin Sussman, best known as Stuart in The Big Bang Theory, was in S2E1 Guy Walks into a Psychiatrist's Office. He plays the guy who gets coffee poured over him.

Not sure if I already mentioned this, but Samuel L Jackson has a very small role in one of my favourite films, The Exorcist III. The camera pans past him during a dream sequence and his character delivers the line, "the living are dead," but his voice is dubbed by another actor.

samuel-l-jackson-in-the-exorcist-3.jpg

I just watched The World Is Not Enough on ITV4. I was mildly amused to see Patrick Malahide, AKA Sgt Chisholm from Minder, playing a wealthy Swiss banker.

He is also in Sahara, alongside Matthew McConaughy.

Definitely the unsung hero of Minder. Certainly went on to bigger things than Dennis Waterman, George Cole or that Gary Webster twerp.