2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Suggesting I have an alcohol problem, well that's not very nice is it.  Tut tut.  I don't drink during the week m9 but thanks for the remarks.

Good to see you white knighting your wee pal though who I have merely amusingly observed over the year desperately trying to get a pat on the head from PB.

Ffs @Andrew Driver give Bairnardo a wee greenie.

Ha! Merry Christmas to you too. White isn’t really my colour. Could I be a black knight?

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Suggesting I have an alcohol problem, well that's not very nice is it.  Tut tut.  I don't drink during the week m9 but thanks for the remarks.

Good to see you white knighting your wee pal though who I have merely amusingly observed over the year desperately trying to get a pat on the head from PB.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

2021 is looking beautiful already. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Granny danger going on a drunken tirade wishing Bojo dead and calling anyone who didn’t want him dead “snowflakes” was a particular low point of a terrible year IMO.

^^^ snowflake.

BTW when I said I’d be happy if Johnson died of Covid I was perfectly sober.

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

This is an odd post. Not outright aggressive, but there's an undercurrent there. Unsure what I have done to deserve this sort of animosity.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^ snowflake.

BTW when I said I’d be happy if Johnson died of Covid I was perfectly sober.

My mistake - it was me who was drunk that night. I had a whisky and then went on to tell Marshmallow he had a personality disorder. 

im still glad Boris survived though.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is an odd post. Not outright aggressive, but there's an undercurrent there. Unsure what I have done to deserve this sort of animosity.

Thought that too and tried to draw out of him what was up and got more aggression back. 

14 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Granny Danger has categorically stated that he doesn’t get drunk anyway.

Yip, not for me.  I rarely drink more than a bottle of wine spread over a full day, this Christmas will be no different.

The last time I was drunk was about 17 or 18 years ago when we invited our then neighbours round.  Regretted it badly the next day.  

I'm completely ambivalent about Boris surviving and would've got a buzz off the irony of him dying of it if he had done. f**k it. Fight me.

Aye unsure why that of all Old Man Danger’s posts is apparently beyond the pale. I was very Ivan Drago about the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Tories not only hope poor and/or disabled people die every day but actually put policy in place that accelerates it, so I don't see it as wrong to wish death on them.

If Johnson, Patel, Raaaaab, Hancock, Rees-Mogg and Gove were all to pop their clogs tomorrow it would be cause for celebration.

You could add in Duncan-Smith, DRoss, and a few others too...