Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. Quiet one here Chez Fox. 

Just got Christmas dinner delivered by neighbour.

Not done much but take the dog out for a few walks. Glad of that as he had 14 teeth out on Wednesday and was under the weather but back to form today.

Miss not being with family and still to see my niece but I've been in touch and everyone is doing well.

Watching The Midnight Sky on Netflix before some NFL action.

Might have a drink later, might not.

Stay safe troops and be excellent to one another ❤💛

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

Merry Christmas everyone. Quiet one here Chez Fox. 

Just got Christmas dinner delivered by neighbour.

Not done much but take the dog out for a few walks. Glad of that as he had 14 teeth out on Wednesday and was under the weather but back to form today.

Miss not being with family and still to see my niece but I've been in touch and everyone is doing well.

Watching The Midnight Sky on Netflix before some NFL action.

Might have a drink later, might not.

Stay safe troops and be excellent to one another ❤💛

I'll join you watching Midnight Sky tonight and maybe have a chat about it tomorrow, or in the early hours. Have a good one.

Merry Christmas all, been a fairly horrific few months in this household; burd left me, mortgage to pay on my own, work absolutely crippling me, but had my kids on Christmas morning for the first time in four years, it was absolutely sensational seeing them opening their presents, the joy in their eyes.

Hope everyone had a brilliant day. Fingers crossed that life gets better for everyone in 2021

23 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Hope everyone's having a quality holiday and your favourite sky fairy brought you some pleasant surprises.

It's more the DPD and Royal Mail slaves that will be delivering mine. No idea what day it is now and have exhausted NowTV. I'm off until the 6th of January, whenever the f**k that is. Bleak. 

How's you? 

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's more the DPD and Royal Mail slaves that will be delivering mine. No idea what day it is now and have exhausted NowTV. I'm off until the 6th of January, whenever the f**k that is. Bleak. 

How's you? 

Did you have to take that much time off? I'm only taking the public holidays and will save the leave for when I can actually go to a pub hopefully sans social distancing

Merry Christmas all, been a fairly horrific few months in this household; burd left me, mortgage to pay on my own, work absolutely crippling me, but had my kids on Christmas morning for the first time in four years, it was absolutely sensational seeing them opening their presents, the joy in their eyes.

Hope everyone had a brilliant day. Fingers crossed that life gets better for everyone in 2021
That pretty much sums up my year too.

At least nobody I know died of COVID, I guess. But there's still time.