Dons v Saints - The Jim Goodwin Audition For A Big Job

Guest Bob Mahelp

9 minutes ago, ken es said:

Saints 3/1 great odds considering how we are playing.Can't bet against my own team but seriously tempted.

And I learned a long time ago, never back Saints at the bookies( decent odds though).

3 hours ago, Munoz said:

The last game at Pittodrie was probably the turning point of our season. We did unluckily lose that day, but put in good performance and then went on our 11 game unbeaten run. 

Fast forward 4 and bit months from then - we've gone from bottom of the league to sitting pretty in 6th place with games in hand. The team are now playing with confidence and most importantly, scoring goals.

We have also strengthened the squad with the likes of JDH and Brophy, and managed to offload  Sheron and Morias who both started in the narrow defeat at Pittodrie. 

I still think this will be a difficult game, especially with us playing Celtic tomorrow night and Aberdeen having a free midweek. 

Saints win 2-1.

Probably a lot to do with changing things in the final third. Until you noticeably tired at the end you looked like taking all three points.

What let you down that day was a lack of any attacking option other than getting it wide and then crossing it to the two target men. The only other real chance came from Taylor misjudging a long ball. You needed that screamer to score as I couldn't see it coming any other way.

You look much better than that now and I did post afterwards that there's no chance you'll go down 

6 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I always enjoy a thread with the Saints lads. 

They do some good banter, and they all deserve a pat on the back for not being hvns. **

To be honest, I'm just glad to get away from the Livi lot.

**Obviously not the ones who are those fecking weird, perma-raging Tories. St Mirren seem to have a few of them. 

You can fire any old insults our way but calling us Tories is way out of line.

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Surely it's so wide of the mark it barely even registers. Not an especially well-aimed barb, tbh.

It wasn't a barb at all. I was very complimentary to Saints fans in my post. 

But you can't deny 'Malky' is one of yours. An utter king amongst wallopers. I'm sure there are another couple of annoying Unionist Tory twats on here who are Saints fans as well....the names don't come to mind though, sadly.

It was all gentle fun though, no offence intended...

54 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

But you can't deny 'Malky' is one of yours.

Who is this Malky character you keep mentioning?

You sure you aren't getting us mixed up with the farmer types? What's more, if anywhere is tory loving, it's most definitely the NE.

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

Who is this Malky character you keep mentioning?

You sure you aren't getting us mixed up with the farmer types? What's more, if anywhere is tory loving, it's most definitely the NE.

The people of Aberdeen South actually elected Ross Thomson.

We know who the Tories are.

17 minutes ago, GAD said:

There is a deep stain on our country, running from Aberdeenshire across to Moray, and a notable shit spillage down at the border too.

Guest Bob Mahelp
55 minutes ago, GAD said:

Plenty of hvns and nimbys up here, sadly. 

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It wasn't a barb at all. I was very complimentary to Saints fans in my post. 

But you can't deny 'Malky' is one of yours. An utter king amongst wallopers. I'm sure there are another couple of annoying Unionist Tory twats on here who are Saints fans as well....the names don't come to mind though, sadly.

It was all gentle fun though, no offence intended...

No offence taken mate, just having a bit of banter but you are correct in saying we do have one or two unionist loving Tory twats like Shull who tends to hang about the Black & White army site trolling everything and anything that’s said on there.

43 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

not anymore he doesn’t thanks to div.

I haven’t been near that site since Shull and his merry band of Tory apologists were allowed to pollute the forum with their inane drivel. If it wasn’t Shull it was that other fat right wing Tory Stuart  Dickson. A pair of wankers both of them.