Royal Family Crisis

Whole lot are a shower of c***s including H&M, I’ve always heard rumours Harry wasn’t the brightest but surely he understands if you quit your job they stop paying you?

Great solution disband the Royal Family and tell them to get jobs like the rest of us.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

Such a post could be found with the search function. Obvs it would actually have to have happened though emoji23.png

I'm not doubting I said something that might be offensive, but the context could be important. 

Can you search threads for posts made by username? I can't find it using key words.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm not doubting I said something that might be offensive, but the context could be important. 

Can you search threads for posts made by username? I can't find it using key words.

When get to the search results page click "More search options" then "search by author"

9 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

My memory of the whole thing was being at my dad's house in Auchterarder, seething that ALL the kids TV programmes had been replaced by news coverage of the event.  

Never really forgiven her for that tbh.

Similar situation for myself that Sunday at my grans in Hillyland.

"That's a shame. How come Power Rangers isn't on?"

So I watched West Ham v Leeds instead (good game, good decision) so how did Harry and Meghan come across on the programme? Harshly treated good-guys and or moaning sponging fucks? 

Edited by Jambomo

Similar situation for myself that Sunday at my grans in Hillyland.

"That's a shame. How come Power Rangers isn't on?"

I’ve spent my entire life believing it was a school day.

I genuinely just discovered it was a Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

So I watched West Ham v Leeds instead (good game, good decision) so how did Harry and Meghan come across on the programme? Harshly treated good-guys and or moaning sponging fucks? 

Can honestly say I don't think they have come across badly. 

41 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The French certainly had the right idea about royals.

Guillotine them then get an Emperor then crown the brother of the guy you decapitated then crown his younger brother who turns out to be a bit of a cnut so kick him out. Now you crown a relative who you get fed up with after 20 years and vote in a President who is the nephew of the previous Emperor who has himself crowned Emperor and reigns for 20 years before losing to the nasty Germans.

Then have three more Republics for good measure...

19 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

My memory of the whole thing was being at my dad's house in Auchterarder, seething that ALL the kids TV programmes had been replaced by news coverage of the event.  

Never really forgiven her for that tbh.

I remember the entire fixture list of my Under 11's football team's leage was postponed the following Saturday because of the funeral.

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Guillotine them then get an Emperor then crown the brother of the guy you decapitated then crown his younger brother who turns out to be a bit of a cnut so kick him out. Now you crown a relative who you get fed up with after 20 years and vote in a President who is the nephew of the previous Emperor who has himself crowned Emperor and reigns for 20 years before losing to the nasty Germans.

Then have three more Republics for good measure...

and the Russians.

I went to see Teenage Fanclub at the Jaffa Cake* in Edinburgh the night Diana died. I was, and I can't understate this enough, absolutely hungover to hell the next morning. I can't really remember that day distinctly, so I don't know when I clocked what had taken place. The funereal music suited my head.

During the week leading to the funeral I went to see U2 (supported by Spearhead, The Seahorses and blooming Belly!) at Murrayfield and there was a picture of the crowd on the Daily Mail in a "Scotland's shame: people enjoy life when Our Princess lies on a cold slab" theme. I could see myself looking absolutely not one bit ashamed.

I also slept through the funeral due to an enormous hangover. I think I had a ticket to the cancelled Belarus game at Pittodrie.

I bloody loved 1997. Every single weekend was a bit like the above, although very seldom did a Princess die overnight. Gigs every week, nights out galore, Scotland qualifying for World Cups.

I want to be that age again!!

* I do remember that club being absolutely rammed and me sweating grotesquely. An amazing gig. Genuinely a top-10 ever type gig.

41 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Randy Andy is the favourite royal of 2% of Britons 

image0.jpg

Just normal country stuff when we have approval ratings for infant children.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

and the Russians.

Yes. 

Tsar Alexander II (one of the better ones, which isn't saying much) survived a bomb attack on his coach and went to inspect the damage..

..pity about the second bomb.

Oh, those Russians.

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Frankly I'd be disappointed if you didn't post something that someone could construe as offensive.