Missing In Action

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Has anyone ever been arrested for posting things on P&B?

dredd2.thumb.jpg.1fc00b7b7a8d24301d04f828ec8d0a6a.jpg

PaisleyCity1, Saturday night, and Judge Dredd tracks down the mastermind behind the sick forum "Pie and Bovril" 

3 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Throbber was a complete weirdo. Not in an endearing way either. Part of a clade of General Nonsense resident posters who rack up tens of thousands of posts on a football forum, and yet never actually talk about football. Troubling behaviour if you ask me.

His Dad did sound like a complete belter though.

It would take some imagination to make some of these stories up.

Mind you this was Throbber

2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Wee bit disturbing to read how excited you are about someone being outed for alleged rapist behaviour tbh.

That's some decent concern trolling from you tbf. What's the concern?

23 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

His Dad did sound like a complete belter though.

It would take some imagination to make some of these stories up.

Mind you this was Throbber

I very much hope he hasn't been forced to seek solace from his teabagging chums in this time of infamy and disgrace.

Edited by welshbairn

6 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I would’ve thought it obvious - that describing someone being accused of rape as ‘delicious’ is quite strange behaviour.

In isolation aye it would, but he went after me pretty nastily and personally in the Huw Edwards thread, so with that context I imagine it's understandable that I greet his demise with a certain glee.

16 hours ago, scottsdad said:

facts you made up thread for this pish

except I know for an absolute fact he was. Posts on here are now being used to back up a years old allegation where charges were eventually dropped. 

17 minutes ago, Quentin said:

except I know for an absolute fact he was. Posts on here are now being used to back up a years old allegation where charges were eventually dropped. 

In that case, I am looking forward to the Netflix documentary.

50 minutes ago, Quentin said:

Can we give our user names if called as witnesses?

2 hours ago, velo army said:

In isolation aye it would, but he went after me pretty nastily and personally in the Huw Edwards thread, so with that context I imagine it's understandable that I greet his demise with a certain glee.

Not really. Rape should be met with disgust, not glee, and certainly not as a ‘point-scoring’ exercise over someone you don’t like. It’s similar to when Rangers fans revel in the child abuse allegations directed at Celtic. 

I don’t think we’ll agree on this tbh, but I’m certainly not ‘concern trolling’.

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Not really. Rape should be met with disgust, not glee, and certainly not as a ‘point-scoring’ exercise over someone you don’t like. It’s similar to when Rangers fans revel in the child abuse allegations directed at Celtic. 

I don’t think we’ll agree on this tbh, but I’m certainly not ‘concern trolling’.

Aye I understand your point of view and, tbh, if it was a real person with an actual victim then I'd feel differently.  I don't particularly believe that Throbs did anything, but just made a stupid brag back when it seemed an edgy thing to do. Times have changed and the post hasn't aged well at all.

You're right though. Delicious was a poor choice of words. I'll push back on the Rangers v Celtic comparison though as it isn't analogous. Calling me a paedo apologist and going after me in a sustained and determined fashion was pretty bad tbh. It isn't petty point scoring to see the same person have an utterly horrific post come back to haunt them and feel a certain satisfaction. I'll take back the accusation of concern trolling, but I'd also invite you to see this from my point of view.

7 hours ago, Quentin said:

Welcome to the internet mate. You do know absolutely no one believes you unless you have cold hard proof and even then... 

I'm sure throbber said he had multiple accounts on Twitter, so it should be pretty straightforward for someone to ask if he's been nicked, assuming he doesn't want to out one of his other P&B accounts.

He certainly hasn't appeared on the "have you been arrested?" thread so, as we all agree to the truth disclaimer when signing up, it's clearly not true.

46 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm sure throbber said he had multiple accounts on Twitter, so it should be pretty straightforward for someone to ask if he's been nicked, assuming he doesn't want to out one of his other P&B accounts.

He certainly hasn't appeared on the "have you been arrested?" thread so, as we all agree to the truth disclaimer when signing up, it's clearly not true.

Are you allowed access to Twitter in Saughton though?