Missing In Action

Apropos of nothing...

Way back when he first joined throbber PMd me about some stuff disclosing where was from originally.

When I referenced it in a later post, not knowing it was a secret, he sent several frantic DMs asking me to delete. Which I did.

He said it was because he didn't want his family seeing anything he posted on here, which given what a pile of unadulterated shite it was certainly seemed plausible.

He said he was trying to start afresh.

Anyway..

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Apropos of nothing...

Way back when he first joined throbber PMd me about some stuff disclosing where was from originally.

When I referenced it in a later post, not knowing it was a secret, he sent several frantic DMs asking me to delete. Which I did.

He said it was because he didn't want his family seeing anything he posted on here, which given what a pile of unadulterated shite it was certainly seemed plausible.

He said he was trying to start afresh.

Anyway..

I initially found Throbber quite entertaining. His stories about his old man were funny and entirely plausible. 

However, he did seem to become quite extreme in his conversations which alluded towards some mental health issues. 

The rapey posts, one would hope for the potential victims, were part of the delusional side of his mind..

Edited by Cosmic Joe

1 hour ago, Quentin said:

aye I’ll bet he was

You joined the forum yesterday and have made 3 posts, all suggesting you know bad things about throbber. Why not just say what you know and how you came to know it?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You joined the forum yesterday and have made 3 posts, all suggesting you know bad things about throbber. Why not just say what you know and how you came to know it?

On 10/10/2024 at 14:18, Quentin said:

Given he has been arrested it almost certainly wasn’t a joke 

18 hours ago, Quentin said:

except I know for an absolute fact he was. Posts on here are now being used to back up a years old allegation where charges were eventually dropped. 

I think I have been pretty clear?

I've met throbber once, was a bit unsure of what to make of him TBH. He'd not long moved into the other end of the village IIRC, and was asking about takeaways and shops as I recall.

8 minutes ago, philpy said:

I've met throbber once, was a bit unsure of what to make of him TBH. He'd not long moved into the other end of the village IIRC, and was asking about takeaways and shops as I recall.

Spots or Stripes?

Are you two talking about the same person?

On 05/10/2024 at 02:33, pawpar said:

There is a reason that a certain poster hasn't posted for a long time they know this and so do the relevant authourities.

On 11/10/2024 at 07:15, Quentin said:

except I know for an absolute fact he was. Posts on here are now being used to back up a years old allegation where charges were eventually dropped. 

I'm quite surprised how common PMs between posters are aside from the public exchanges. I've had very few over the years.

My engagement with throbber was always public and usually very insulting towards him. Hopefully, this will keep me out of any court proceedings. Some of the rest of you seem to be worse than Savile's facilitators.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

There are a few formerly prominent posters who have drifted away, perhaps it’s just normal attrition, perhaps they are all on the nonces wing.

You can be rest assured that even if I’m kidnapped and sent to Guantanamo Bay, I will never, ever stop posting on P&B.