Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

8 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

Not sure that he's a fan of the Tories?

As an experienced and famous author he certainly knows how to succinctly express his views in an engaging manner. 

Maybe he's just announced the title of his next novel, dealing with the government run by a deceitful ex-journalist with a hyperactive boaby. 

19 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Why is the Tory party (and Labour, come to that) allowed to have a separate Scottish section that's run locally but they don't want Scotland the country to be the same?

To be fair, neither Slab nor the North UK Tories are really run locally. They’re handed weapons by their southern masters and then allowed to shoot themselves in the feet, with occasional insults and leash-yanks administered from London (when the big bosses deign to remember their norther puppets exist).

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

To be fair, neither Slab nor the North UK Tories are really run locally. They’re handed weapons by their southern masters and then allowed to shoot themselves in the feet, with occasional insults and leash-yanks administered from London (when the big bosses deign to remember their norther puppets exist).

Kazia Whatsherface complained that the London end was interfering too much in the way Scottish Labour was being run.

11 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Kazia Whatsherface complained that the London end was interfering too much in the way Scottish Labour was being run.

Aye, each poodle in Slab and the Tories occasionally likes to yip loudly to show its imagined dominance. No one, including their bosses, pays them the slightest attention.

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Why is the Tory party (and Labour, come to that) allowed to have a separate Scottish section that's run locally but they don't want Scotland the country to be the same?

It’s actually ridiculous they’re allow to run on a “Scottish” Labour/Tories ticket 

It’s the same party 

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

It’s actually ridiculous they’re allow to run on a “Scottish” Labour/Tories ticket 

It’s the same party 

Agree - when you look at all the obscure rules and regulations on how parties are allowed to sell themselves and what they’re not allowed to name themselves, it’s baffling that this kind of con artistry is fine. Independents and fledgling parties (probably rightly) have to jump through hoops but major parties can invent fake “front” names and peddle them as separate entities. There is no party called the Scottish Labour Party and thus it shouldn’t really be legal in a fair election for the Labour Party (which is real) to use this pretendy party name.

6 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/apr/06/rishi-sunaks-wife-claims-non-domicile-status

You really couldn't make it up. Of course this wouldn't influence him in any way if the govt was to look at cracking down on tax reduction schemes.

"Take my wife's multi million pound tax evasion out of your god damned mouth" said the Chancellor of the Exchequer as he raised taxes for everyone amid the worst hit to living standards for nearly 80 years. 

f**k this country.

BBC blocked from naming alleged MI5 informant accused of abusing women

You see this is the problem. In principle, of course the security services should be able to protect their informants and in these kind of very unusual circumstances restrict reporting and freedom of the press. 

But the government are demonstrably a bunch of cheating lying thieving c***s so this reeks, and the chances are this violent sexual offender is just one of their pals. 

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

An interesting take on Sunak's wife's tax status.

I’m sure that HMRC will take this seriously and investigate immediately.  Now I’m away to feed my unicorn.

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m sure that HMRC will take this seriously and investigate immediately.  Now I’m away to feed my unicorn.

Shouldn't take too long. Just leave aside all the technical "mumbo-jumbo"* and ask "does it look like a duck?" 

(*is that expression still allowed? It might be deemed culturally offensive, or unreasonably derogatory to elephants.) 

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Shouldn't take too long. Just leave aside all the technical "mumbo-jumbo"* and ask "does it look like a duck?" 

(*is that expression still allowed? It might be deemed culturally offensive, or unreasonably derogatory to elephants.) 

^^^ reported for duckism.

For anyone interested, I’ve compiled a handy list of what will happen following these allegations about Sunak’s wife:

1) Absolutely nothing at all