Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

36 minutes ago, awnawawnaw said:

which one is you?

Just the one at the moment since I'm only a Gold Member now, all the others are different posters. You were allowed up to ten alias accounts as a Platinum Member as long as you didn't make an arse of yourself and you let the mods know. You should try it??? get creative, roll play??

10 hours ago, coprolite said:

Damn, you got me. Been trying to hide my low intelligence for years. Please don’t expose it, you peculiar troll.

too late and stop replying to me. so you must be the troll. is that the usual accusation made by nationalists?

10 hours ago, Artie said:

Just the one at the moment since I'm only a Gold Member now, all the others are different posters. You were allowed up to ten alias accounts as a Platinum Member as long as you didn't make an arse of yourself and you let the mods know. You should try it??? get creative, roll play??

talking of arses, how are you getting on

58 minutes ago, awnawawnaw said:

talking of arses, how are you getting on

Let's hope that the mods don't ban this one.

I expect hours of amusement at his trolling attempts, or an apocalyptic meltdown.

A win-win situation IMO

11 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Let's hope that the mods don't ban this one.

I expect hours of amusement at his trolling attempts, or an apocalyptic meltdown.

A win-win situation IMO

This one seems quite desperate. Feel quite sorry for them. Best not to directly engage but at same time hope they (or their alter-ego) can get whatever wins or affirmation they need from a political section of a football forum that they have no interest in. 

Edited by KingRocketman II

Former Eton College master apologises for Tory MPs who have damaged country’s ‘very fabric’

He said it is crucial for the school to save its students from the “sense of privilege, entitlement and omniscience”.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/former-eton-college-master-apologises-for-tory-mps-who-have-damaged-countrys-very-fabric-368478/

2 hours ago, Artie said:

Former Eton College master apologises for Tory MPs who have damaged country’s ‘very fabric’

He said it is crucial for the school to save its students from the “sense of privilege, entitlement and omniscience”.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/former-eton-college-master-apologises-for-tory-mps-who-have-damaged-countrys-very-fabric-368478/

save its students from the “sense of privilege, entitlement and omniscience”.

Lmao 

3 hours ago, sophia said:

The BBC are reporting that there is a tory mp that isn't a rapist

Not quite. The "evidence threshold for criminal prosecution had not been met".

To paraphrase Blackadder, fraud and sexual deviancy seems to be the bare minimum for members of parliament.

On 11/02/2024 at 21:10, MazzyStar said:

save its students from the “sense of privilege, entitlement and omniscience”.

Lmao 

I've met three Old Etonians in my life.

Two of them were Michael Bentine and Humphrey Lyttleton who were good guys. The other was a twit doing an engineering degree at Aberdeen.

6 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I've met three Old Etonians in my life.

Two of them were Michael Bentine and Humphrey Lyttleton who were good guys. The other was a twit doing an engineering degree at Aberdeen.

I've been listening to Humph on night shifts recently, oddly enough.

Did he have the lovely Samantha with him?

1 hour ago, Steelly said:

And here it is. 

A school teacher that teaches our children holds this extreme view. 

I really hope he is not teaching our children this.

You do realise this is a pretty lighthearted Scottish football forum and not part of the Scottish teaching curriculum. Grow up ffs. 

So by extension if you were a teacher you would be teaching them pro Reform garbage....no you wouldn't as this isn't anyones place of work and anything posted here doesn't automatically mean you go around every walk of life punting the same message but you know that yet are acting like a child posting nonsense like this.