Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

Investigated for benefit fraud in care home fees for his mother in law.

Employed his former wife as Secretary on £40,000 pa.

Twat wanted to rename a bank holiday as Margaret Thatcher day which sums him up.

Has a signed photo of Douglas Ross on his toilet wall.

Right wing arsehole lining his pockets on taxpayers money while doing f**k all for the public.

Lower than a snakes belly slithering around in tory shite.

3 hours ago, marty_j said:

Been "done" lol.

That would get any of us locked up and placed on the SOL. He got suspended from his work place for 6 weeks. A total joke of a system.

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

There is an online company that can print photos onto bog roll. Never considered Douglas Ross before, not a bad shout. 

I wouldn’t wipe my arse with that snivelling little c**t.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I wouldn’t wipe my arse with that snivelling little c**t.

On a completely unrelated manner, I'm collecting photos of prominent posters I like and admire. I'll start with you, can you PM me a photo? 

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

On a completely unrelated manner, I'm collecting photos of prominent posters I like and admire. I'll start with you, can you PM me a photo? 

I’m always happy to provide photos to friends and people I admire.

So that’s a no.

Oh, it is so delightful that so many of my fellow countrymen are prepared to vote for politicians whe are so keen to give these absolute chancers an opportunity to govern our country once every 5 years.

Open yer fekkin eyes you fekkin eejits!

Even if Starmer wins in 2024 there's a 50-50 chance the Truss/Bojo/Bone brigade will be back in charge 5 years later.  Spare your kids from these fekkin mutants FFS.

Should be a recall for him.

Looks like an unassailable majority unfortunately. 

Complaint went almost five yrars unresolved by the Tory party, and straddled a general election during which this git was presumably reselected. They look after their own, the fucking reptiles. 

7 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Oh, it is so delightful that so many of my fellow countrymen are prepared to vote for politicians whe are so keen to give these absolute chancers an opportunity to govern our country once every 5 years.

Even if Starmer wins in 2024 there's a 50-50 chance the Truss/Bojo/Bone brigade will be back in charge 5 years later.  Spare your kids from these fekkin mutants FFS.

I’d say greater than 50-50.  Despite Starmer offering nothing there will be an expectation that things will improve under Labour, when that doesn’t happen people will return to the Tory clutches based on some manufacturing bullshit.

9 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

This is why we need PR. Tories come in and govern for long stretches with 35-40% of the vote, inflicting years if hardship on the majority of people. Then Labour come in and are like kids in a sweetie shop, they never want to share power so they keep the system as it is. They feel their short stretches in government make up for it. It doesn't. 

PR would keep the lunatic fringes out of power; FPTP has kept them in power. Steve Baker was a government minister FFS!

I'm 44. Tories have been in power for 31 of those 44 years. So I'm not at all excited at the prospect of a Labour government that will last 5-10 years only to be replaced by the Tories for the next 15. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

This is why we need PR. Tories come in and govern for long stretches with 35-40% of the vote, inflicting years if hardship on the majority of people. Then Labour come in and are like kids in a sweetie shop, they never want to share power so they keep the system as it is. They feel their short stretches in government make up for it. It doesn't. 

PR would keep the lunatic fringes out of power; FPTP has kept them in power. Steve Baker was a government minister FFS!

I'm 44. Tories have been in power for 31 of those 44 years. So I'm not at all excited at the prospect of a Labour government that will last 5-10 years only to be replaced by the Tories for the next 15. 

Of course it’s worse if your Scottish.  1955, the year I was born, was the last time more people in Scotland voted Conservative than for any other party.  Yet we have had decades of Tory rule imposed on us due the the political union.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Of course it’s worse if your Scottish.  1955, the year I was born, was the last time more people in Scotland voted Conservative than for any other party.  Yet we have had decades of Tory rule imposed on us due the the political union.

I guess PR for the UK would reduce (but not remove) that as an argument for independence.  I wonder if that would shift support for independence much.

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I guess PR for the UK would reduce (but not remove) that as an argument for independence.  I wonder if that would shift support for independence much.

Was there not on referendum on introducing PR to Westminster votes. Suppose I could go Google but I voted in is so narrows it down to post Sept 2000.

Just now, RH33 said:

Was there not on referendum on introducing PR to Westminster votes. Suppose I could go Google but I voted in is so narrows it down to post Sept 2000.

Possibly, I don’t remember but, y know.  Dems have a total boner for it so could have been a coalition bribe so they’d approve cutting benefits and privatising the NHS.  I’m going to have to google that now.