Scottish Parliamentary Elections May 2021

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

At least that Record front page is upsetting the SLab supporters who want their party to continually be side by side with the Tories.

Methadone Mick should pipe down. 

17 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

At least that Record front page is upsetting the SLab supporters who want their party to continually be side by side with the Tories.

Good to see the staunch Da's are taking it well.

It's to unite the republican, papist vote. Nothing clearer. The priests have been proclaiming that no pape should vote for the tories. This is a takeover by anti-British, anti protestant filth. Anus is their useful idiot.

21 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

He's a conservative..

Out early this morning to vote SNP/Green in Edinburgh Central. My girlfriend's an EU citizen and this is the first time she's been eligible to vote here. I encouraged her to register but didn't push her to vote any particular way. She's been doing my head in for days saying she's going to vote for the parties who's colours and badge she likes best but she did confirm she also voted SNP/Green. Which is good cos we've just bought a flat together and it would be pretty awkward to break up now.

Still conflicted on who to give my list vote to in East Kilbride. Will probably end up giving it to the greens, but not entirely convinced by them. Managed to convince (pester) my apolitical girlfriend into voting SNP on both lists in Tory held Ayr. 

8 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

She's been doing my head in for days saying she's going to vote for the parties who's colours and badge she likes best but she did confirm she also voted SNP/Green

Going to assume the best of your missus and say she's been winding you up something rotten the last few days.

Just now, NotThePars said:

Going to assume the best of your missus and say she's been winding you up something rotten the last few days.

I assumed that but she really committed to the wind up to the point where I was doubting it. Fair play to her. She got me almost to the point of a total meltdown.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm sorry my brother but if you cant explain to Plod why you have expanding foam on you then the politically motivated sabotage game might not be for you. You always, ALWAYS start any altercation with the Police with the following:

"I am a freeman of the land and I do not consent to be governed by your laws"

Totally off topic but have a look on YouTube for Sovereign Citizens or auditors. Loonies going round America with cameras annoying everyone and stating the laws don't apply to them. Until they get tazered/handcuffed etc. 

Just remember folks, as the wise man Irvine Welsh once said;

DD3979DD-5C71-4361-9BC8-F49687E7CF20.jpeg

Also, as the wise man Monkman once said;

”Anyone who votes Tory is utter scum”

Edited by MONKMAN

Out early this morning to vote SNP/Green in Edinburgh Central. My girlfriend's an EU citizen and this is the first time she's been eligible to vote here. I encouraged her to register but didn't push her to vote any particular way. She's been doing my head in for days saying she's going to vote for the parties who's colours and badge she likes best but she did confirm she also voted SNP/Green. Which is good cos we've just bought a flat together and it would be pretty awkward to break up now.

Out early this morning to vote SNP/Green in Edinburgh Southern. My wife is a US citizen and this is the first time she's been eligible to vote here. I encouraged her to register but didn't push her to vote any particular way. She's been doing my head in for days saying she's going to vote for the parties who's colours and badge she likes best but she did confirm she also voted SNP/Green. Which is good cos our mortgage is nearly paid off and it would be pretty shan to get divorced now.

Cheers Gordon, your post saved me 3 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I assumed that but she really committed to the wind up to the point where I was doubting it. Fair play to her. She got me almost to the point of a total meltdown.

She's sitting with her pals like "you want to see Gordon. He's spitting feathers thinking I'm voting Tory because I love the colour blue. I registered for a postal vote and sent it away weeks ago. He's melting down as we speak. I've already voted SNP/ Green but I can break him."

2 minutes ago, Dipped Flake said:

Totally off topic but have a look on YouTube for Sovereign Citizens or auditors. Loonies going round America with cameras annoying everyone and stating the laws don't apply to them. Until they get tazered/handcuffed etc. 

In my last job we dealt with a couple of these guys and they're so good. Brightened my day up. Their letters are full of shite like "I do not wish to be addressed in capital letters as I do not recognise them." or "I do not recognise the TYRANNICAL INSIDIOUS PROCURATOR FISCAL and his WRETCHED BUREAUCRACY"

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

She's sitting with her pals like "you want to see Gordon. He's spitting feathers thinking I'm voting Tory because I love the colour blue. I registered for a postal vote and sent it away weeks ago. He's melting down as we speak. I've already voted SNP/ Green but I can break him."

Thing is, it was the fucking Tories as well. Just cos her team plays in blue. I know she's petty enough to go through with it as well.

Since this is the first time I'll be taking my own, what's everyone else's X-ing implement of choice?

A slightly blunt classic yellow and black Staedtler HB pencil is looking quite appealing just now. The only pens I have in the house - or at least, that I can find - are of the ballpoint variety and I just don't want to take the risk of going right through the paper while making a clear and solid mark.