Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Sandy - absolutely agree but I would prefer to give folks the right amount of benefits so that they can buy these personal items themselves.

Dignity and self respect is what I am espousing.

As usual you miss the point!

I just wish you would address the point I am making rather than go off on one.

You never mentioned increased benefits in the post I replied to so what point did I miss?.

You also brought up the Barnet Formula money to use in economic policies, again no mention of benefits.

You did mention benefits later on in other post when you came under fire from other posters.

It looks like you missed the point in that these little gifts bring relief to the poor. 

MP for Ayr, Carrick & Cumnock 2015-2017. During that spell was involved in a public expenses scandal with ex-SNP & current Scotia future leader Chic Brodie.

Brodie is an utter roaster. A total Walter Mitty who will do anything to keep his mug in the local papers. Would make an ideal Alba candidate.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Chris McEleny top of the West region list confirms and underscores my decision.

SleepyNarrowDiamondbackrattlesnake-small.gif.2eab81dbb9f40a5cf6f74914745b449a.gif

Is it an honourable abstain for the Greenock boi?

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

I'm still undecided between greens and alba. I'll wait and see how it all pans out.

Stop being a shitebag and take a stand.

Edited by NotThePars