Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

3 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Threads like this with these recent "oh woe is me" posts... or threads about Scottish clubs forays into European competition. It's hard to know which ones are more depressing.

Jury is out. 

3 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Durie's is outed, you mean?

3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Registering yet another account when banned multiple times,now that is a heads gone.

It's a goodbye from us.

And finally...

Durie's is ousted.

Hurrah.

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

I’m currently on a f**k ton of medications after major surgery, some are genuine opioids and other sorts of shit that can mess with me (I’m allergic to aspirin so you can imagine what some of this stuff can do)

Even so I’m not reduced to the dribbling lunacy of some of the post(era) on h er e

Thanks for making me feel sane you roasters and the “normies” too

Hope you're better soon mate.

8 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Nice try chump. Here's what actually happened:

I red dot a post of yours (on account of it being an abominably bad, playing to galleries for green dots type post). You get upset and randomly red dot one of mine in retaliation. I pump a load into you, seeing how much it winds you up.

It's insane that there's folk out there actually caring about fucking dots on an internet forum, and get offended and need to lash out when they get one. 😂 Utter dweebs.

tapatalk_1610607207859.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If you ever feel like you would prefer a gif version........

200w.gif

There should really be a thread with all the best P&B gifs so people don't miss out.

7 hours ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

Not when there was no racist posts. 

They just decide because I am new and a Unionist. 

You show me where I have made anything that resembles a racist post please. 

Absolutely sickening how other posters have treated me. 

Sounds like a "you" problem tbqh.

11 hours ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

Who's general rule? I

Anyway I was not having a meltdown mate (they were by throwing wild, false accusations aroubd) and I was having a discussion not an argument (as much as they wanted me to argue) , and to bloody right I was red dotting posts. My pal and I getting falsley accused of being something terrible that neither of us are deserves a red dot (I see they were throwing red dots around) infact these posts should be removed. It is not nice to be called that, would you like it? 

eric andre mind blown GIF by The Eric Andre Show

18 hours ago, BTFD said:

Good work, chaps.

You have to wonder what triggers them to open another account and try, try again. Maybe the waxing of the moon?

The Snowy account was likely replaced yesterday within minutes of being emptied. Keep his head down for a while, unless he's stupid enough to announce himself once again as a new poster. Main character will be main character and all that.

In the meantime he'll just have to make do with the @Johnny Martin account since this one hasn't been rumbled yet. Or he could just use one of his still active sock puppet accounts like the @Razzy one, it seems an awful waste of internet space.

Edited by Artie

1 hour ago, Artie said:

The Snowy account was likely replaced yesterday within minutes of being emptied. Keep his head down for a while, unless he's stupid enough to announce himself once again as a new poster. Main character will be main character and all that.

In the meantime he'll just have to make do with the @Johnny Martin account since this one hasn't been rumbled yet. Or he could just use one of his still active sock puppet accounts like the @Razzy one, it seems an awful waste of internet space.

The energy levels required to commit to this in order to post on a patchy inconsequential Scottish football forum. Millions of other forums who would welcome little right wing keyboard clumpers yet PnB is the (only) one they really want to be on. Am not one to judge anyone's life goals or pastimes, but honestly 🤣........