Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

@SANTAN now calling @SDG2 a ****** on the Hibs Europe thread to presumably prove some sort of point 

It's not going to end well, can't really be arsed with posters following others around giving coloured circles to provoke a response though, it's not a good look and is an indicator of getting zero ass.

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

@SANTAN now calling @SDG2 a ****** on the Hibs Europe thread to presumably prove some sort of point 

Pretty sure you liked him calling me a *** in the Rangers match threads, I'm just returning the favour in the name of forum banter. 

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

It's not going to end well, can't really be arsed with posters following others around giving coloured circles to provoke a response though, it's not a good look and is an indicator of getting zero ass.

It's calm. One of the mods clarified you get banned or warnings for circumventing the asterisks and various posters were vocally in favour of free speech when it comes to such language. I'm expecting my post to get loads of likes because people evidently find it funny when aimed at me. 

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

It's just terrific and it doesn't show a complete head's gone at all you're right 

If you like it when one person does it to me and then post me in the "heads gone" thread when I do it to them in return then you're not being fair at all. You guys don't find it as funny because your team isn't doing well, it's calm. VAR would not allow this call. 

Edited by SANTAN

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

Colour me shocked that the Rangers fan with previous for sexist and racist remarks is also a sectarian bigot.

I've never posted anything racist you lying weirdo. It would be extremely weird of me to do that as anyone that knows me would testify. Never posted anything sexist either...

You guys are such weird weird hall monitor type people. You actually blatantly lie and make up things just to give your circle jerk some spice and cement your moronic world views. I've been accused of every different horrible version of bigotry on here and there's never been one receipt provided, I wonder why....

Mental how everyone got so upset with the ****** word and everybody cheered on the *** word... Almost leads you into thinking that peoples complaints have zero sense of sincerity! All just posturing as to who can be the most virtuous whereas a lot of you are just snakey weird oddballs and frankly bad people with loose morals. 

This thread should be renamed the "Forum Cliques Burn Book" at this point and the small men in the little get along gang can continue larping out their teenage fantasies in private considering the objectivity of what makes a heads gone is lower than a snakes belly right now. 

12 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Pretty sure you liked him calling me a *** in the Rangers match threads, I'm just returning the favour in the name of forum banter. 

This is honestly so childish man. Why let it bother you? You're obviously quite content that you're not a bigot, racist or sexist, so why let some stranger on the internet bother you so much that you start using terms you would never use? Report the sectarian shit and let it go. 

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

This is honestly so childish man. Why let it bother you? You're obviously quite content that you're not a bigot, racist or sexist, so why let some stranger on the internet bother you so much that you start using terms you would never use? Report the sectarian shit and let it go. 

Appreciate the sentiment. Again though, you're calling out the posts of mine that are childish, this is fair criticism. Not one word about the clique and their lapdogs that have acted 10 x more childish towards myself on a consistent basis. 

I get it. I'm a loud and proud Rangers supporting English Unionist, the only people that have a problem with me are all people that object to this on some weird political or sectarian/bigoted level. Abuse for being born where I was born, who i support, political leanings and religious background all whilst trying to portray me as a villain... you can see why that's riseable to an extent surely? 

Considering everyone loves larping so much on here I'd say it's fair that I'm Omar from the Wire, the gang posters on here are fully bitch made tower block runners scared to let go of their buddies hands. 

14 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Appreciate the sentiment. Again though, you're calling out the posts of mine that are childish, this is fair criticism. Not one word about the clique and their lapdogs that have acted 10 x more childish towards myself on a consistent basis. 

I get it. I'm a loud and proud Rangers supporting English Unionist, the only people that have a problem with me are all people that object to this on some weird political or sectarian/bigoted level. Abuse for being born where I was born, who i support, political leanings and religious background all whilst trying to portray me as a villain... you can see why that's riseable to an extent surely? 

Considering everyone loves larping so much on here I'd say it's fair that I'm Omar from the Wire, the gang posters on here are fully bitch made tower block runners scared to let go of their buddies hands. 

I don't know who the clique are. Omar from the Wire :lol: come on man, read some of this shit back and tell me it doesn't read like someone losing their shit. 

You absolutely should not receive abuse for being English. I don't buy your Unionist abuse being a one way street though, there's plenty of folk on here who get called Simps for their never ending love of the Scottish Government, this is just life man, people pick sides and argue it out, you're not a victim. You say yourself "the only people that have a problem with me are all people that object to this on some weird political or sectarian/bigoted level" and I would ask you - why are these people worth your time? 

I'll happily call out others if I see them abusing you for your nationality, religion or whatever else, it just made no sense that you weren't sectarian unless someone was sectarian to you, in which case you seem to think it was fair game. I also tend to avoid the entire political forum though so perhaps that's why I don't see that side of it as an overbearing force on my forum experience. 

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I don't know who the clique are. Omar from the Wire :lol: come on man, read some of this shit back and tell me it doesn't read like someone losing their shit. 

You absolutely should not receive abuse for being English. I don't buy your Unionist abuse being a one way street though, there's plenty of folk on here who get called Simps for their never ending love of the Scottish Government, this is just life man, people pick sides and argue it out, you're not a victim. You say yourself "the only people that have a problem with me are all people that object to this on some weird political or sectarian/bigoted level" and I would ask you - why are these people worth your time? 

I'll happily call out others if I see them abusing you for your nationality, religion or whatever else, it just made no sense that you weren't sectarian unless someone was sectarian to you, in which case you seem to think it was fair game. I also tend to avoid the entire political forum though so perhaps that's why I don't see that side of it as an overbearing force on my forum experience. 

That's just how I like to post. The tounge is firmly rooted in the cheek. If I was ever actually emotionally bothered I would say so or I wouldn't post at all. It's like when people say "loooool" and they're sat straight faced. People can say "aw look he's lost it" but I'm beyond calm right now. 

When I mention the Unionism I'm not saying other people don't get it tight for their views I'm just saying 90% of the stuff I get stems from those factors by people that are utterly consumed by their hatred for such views and therefore treat everything I say with unfair levels of criticism. They're barely worth my time in honesty they just keep on mentioning me, I'd prefer if they put me on ignore but it clearly entertains them and I do unfortunately feel compelled to respond when people mention me. 

3 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

That's just how I like to post. The tounge is firmly rooted in the cheek. If I was ever actually emotionally bothered I would say so or I wouldn't post at all. It's like when people say "loooool" and they're sat straight faced. People can say "aw look he's lost it" but I'm beyond calm right now. 

When I mention the Unionism I'm not saying other people don't get it tight for their views I'm just saying 90% of the stuff I get stems from those factors by people that are utterly consumed by their hatred for such views and therefore treat everything I say with unfair levels of criticism. They're barely worth my time in honesty they just keep on mentioning me, I'd prefer if they put me on ignore but it clearly entertains them and I do unfortunately feel compelled to respond when people mention me. 

I will agree that many on here play the poster rather than the post sometimes, the ignore function works both ways though and when you say you feel compelled to respond it suggests to me there's part of you that actually enjoys it. 

12 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I will agree that many on here play the poster rather than the post sometimes, the ignore function works both ways though and when you say you feel compelled to respond it suggests to me there's part of you that actually enjoys it.